Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Movie: "Forbidden Foot" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Movie: "Forbidden Foot"
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a really fuckin' lousy movie; I think I'll skip it.
Thanks for the review guys. [Secret]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And depressing as all hell. And another shot at us foot guys--this is how we're represented in a 'romantic comedy'? That guy was such a loser--he's essentially a cat lady who mumbles and always says the wrong things to women. And a 35 year old virgin no less. Nice.

At least the girls of FeetFair looked nice, but there isn't much of them. Better off just checkin 'em out here.

I can't believe you BOUGHT that Deserthope.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I will admit that I would be embarrased to tell the friends who are aware of my foot fetish that I did buy this one. At least I got it on the 'used' section of Amazon.com. Since there was such hype here, I guess someone had to be the one to look it over and find out what it was about. Also, as I mentioned earlier, I didn't want to be seen checking it out and have some clerk broadcast the title in the whole store. I figured the approximate $10 extra was worth the risk (and being relatively anonymous in the purchase), though I didn't think this video would be that bad.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are right...this movie was STUPID! I rented it through Netflix and was glad I didn't actually buy it...the whole thing looks like it was shot with someone's little hand-held video camera.

Dumb acting and dialogue, and the girls/feet in the movie weren't even great either! [Confused]

oh well...had to satiate my curiousity I guess [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a sample of the movie...
http://rapidshare.com/files/75849973/vv-forbiddenfoot-sample.avi

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links