Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » such thing as a sweat fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: such thing as a sweat fetish?
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
..."but they seem to smell stronger after they air out than they do fresh out of shoes."
Comment by W-W.

That's what I'm talking about.
However, Ill take 'em either way. One trick I've learned is; if you have to have feet that are too sweaty, just go ahead and rub them all over your face and hands and let it dry there.
[Hump]

_fjb_

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and had her foot smell on my face for a few hours afterwards. [Mmm]

Good times!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after hearing about fecal fetish, i dont think that there is a fetish undiscovered.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"after hearing about fecal fetish,"..
Comment by Keyfeet

I ain't goin' there.
[Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pedactor!

thank you for your link!

and thanks to everyone else for replying.

means alot.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I love a sweaty woman; her scent and the feel of her sweat dripping on me are sensations that I treasure.

yea me too! I love the pheromone thing. theres this girl at work that I can smell 3 feet away and i get hard every time! [Woot]

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a fetish for everything. I don't get off to girls just sweating alone, but the fact that she is sweaty makes me begin to imagine how smelly/sweaty her feet are. I do remember this one time when I was at the library (one of the ultimate IRL foot watching sites) and this hot Middle Eastern chick had her heels off. She had everything covered up except for her face and feet (she was wearing pants). She had on brown stockings with the reinforced toe (my favorite) and she was wiggling her toes and rubbing her feet together. The best part though was the fact that I could see the sweat spots on the soles of her feet from where I was standing!!!! Man, oh man would I have loved to just fall on the ground and stick my head under those. I must have caught her at the tail end of her study session because a couple minutes later she began slipping her shoes back on, but before she did she pulled the stockings on one of her feet (to straighten in out I guess) and when she finished, she then rubbed her fingers together then on her pants leg (to get off the sweat). I could only imagine how sweaty/smelly her feet must have been at the end of that day. Even though I was sorry that she left, I was actually sort of glad because if she hadn't I wouldn't have gotten any work done.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

jesus disconnected!

you have just told me the hottest story for a good while! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i wish i could have been there to see it.

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i could have been there to see it.
Comment by T.S.II

It's happening everyday, everywhere, all around you.
[Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

If i could stop time.....

the true foot mans' dream. :'(

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links