Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » shoe sniffing (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: shoe sniffing
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swman:
Love sniffing shoes always fun to sneak a sniff of a girls shoes

Especially not long after she has taken them off.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love sniffing a hot woman's shoes and have snuck some sniffs from a wide range of girls.

my favs have been from some of the hot models i've worked with who did not want me licking or sniffing thier feet. so whenever they go in my bathroom to get changed i take some of their shoes and start sniffing in the toe area to indulge myself of what their feet would smell like and it gives me even more reason to have a boner when i am merely filming their feet later.

LOL, if only they knew [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m_s_wick
Board Regular
Member # 22039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m_s_wick   Email m_s_wick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I make it a habit of sniffing a co-worker's pumps. She wears running shoes with no socks to work and changes at her desk. After she leaves, I have fun. I also love to smell my younger sister-in-law's sandals. They have a cork sole and stink more than anything. She's 17 and is very active and always sweating. Her panties are great as well!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not something i do often, but sometimes it's about the only chance i get to see what a woman's feet smell like [Laugh] one of my sister's friends (who i've had a crush on forever, and man does she have big tits [Drool] ) lives near me, and i've always said the first chance i get i'm sniffing a pair of her shoes.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hellll yeeaaaahhhhh!!! i love doin it and gettin away wit it too lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup... All the time [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like sniff girlfriends shoes, flip flops and sandals or pumps, the odor of well worn sweaty old navy blue flip flops, is great, size 8 of my girlfriend, your thongs leather sweaty...mmmmm delicious smell
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyrax
Board Regular
Member # 19370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrax   Email Cyrax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i love smelling my mates mum shoes and nylons she leaves in the bathroom she is about 57 i think ? her feet smell gorgeous mmmm mmmm .i do love mature feet so very sexy [Joint]

--------------------
Cyrax

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been sniffing sexy shoes since i was a kid. sniffing my ex gfs shoes was the best

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who like to get at them right after they take then off? I do.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This subject is totally up my street I have not been lucky enough as some of you guys on here who have replied to this thread but the anticipation of coming across a nice pair of well worn shoes and seeing the lady whose foot has been wearing them is becoming more rare.

I often scour the internet for well worn shoes but want more than just a few pictures of the girl's feet as evidence. I once had a very good contact who would have shoes for sale, she was genuine and I met her in person so I knew her shoes and feet were the real deal, some of her shoes smelt like heavan I cannot describe the intense feeling I get from smelling a girl's shoes the anticipation is imense and when you get that ideal aroma and have met the woman who wears the shoes then you have total bliss.

The best ever was an ex-girlfriends friend she had smelly feet I knew about it and she would wear my favourite footwear black wedged leather mules and they smelt aromatic and the smell lasted over a year awesome never been beaten for hitting that spot 'The Nose' well worn shoes made of leather and a girl who has sweaty feet my god I would pay her every week for a pair of her shoes never saw her again when I split up a total loss!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
York
Board Regular
Member # 5629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for York   Email York   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sniffing shoes! I always hate missing a good opportunity to sneak a sniff. Like the other day I had this interview, and the chick interviewing me left the room for a few minutes. I debated in my mind whether or not to take sniff (it was a a very open room and the window was right next to the waiting room). If they were a more sexier shoe I would of done it inna flash btw. Anyway, I found out after the interview that the room turned out being empty (everyone left during the interview). Was fuckin pissed. If I had my book bag with me I woulda just stole them flat out right there though.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a kid back in the early 70's there was an older girl that lived next door and I used to hang out with her younger brother, well she had these brown leather sandals, very worn with deep toe imprints and she always left them on the back porch GOD I would smell and lick them before ringing the doorbell, then one day her mother opened the door and there I was with a sandal in my face, I was 10 years old and very embarrased
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
York
Board Regular
Member # 5629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for York   Email York   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^What did she say to you lol?
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing, she just gave me that look, whats more those sandals were never on the porch again, and I always felt uncomfortable around my freinds mother after that
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links