Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Serious Problem (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Serious Problem
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just accept yourself, however you are.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a bad experience 2day, i had sex with a girl and couldn't get it up for awhile but then started imagining all my fantasies to do with feet ect while having sex, truest me it keeps you hard.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say try to incorporate sex into your foot fetish. For instance have sex in missionary position and have her feet in your face.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well! Quite a variety of opinions, here. Guess I'll throw in my two cent's worth (and that's all it's worth, as the dollar continues to decline overseas).

My notion is to recommend that you simply throw yourself into it - the same way you would jump into a pool not knowing if it is heated. You'll emerge either shrieking or elated...but you'll get out of that pool and know there are others in the neighborhood into which you should jump, as well.

Enough with the metaphors. As my Grandmother would say, "Kid, you don't know what you're missin'". Try it. I suspect the entanglement of bare skin will bring out the passion in you; hormones and natural biological urges should take care of the rest. Will you be magnificent the first time out? "Signs point to No." It's the first step of the learning process and you have to start somewhere. (OK, I've got to make a quick reference to swimming: You can only talk about swimming so long before you actually have to get in the water)

Suggestions: Don't over-think this...just allow it to unfold. The more questions you ask yourself the more doubt you'll develop. Save analysis for later. Save, too, foot-play for later, make the connection first; your "quirks" will be more likely to be indulged once she is comfortable with you (this might help you become more comfortable with yourself).

There is an old saying among equestrians that the first thing one must do after falling off a horse is to get back on. It is time for you to hop on so that you can fall off.

Then again, I should probably shut up.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, try taking some 5-HTP, or something of the sort.

My wife accuses me of only thinking about feet, but that is not true. Her and I are having some issues with each other.

I think about pussy a lot.

If you are only focusing on feet then youmight want to find some type of way to foacus elsewhere.

Maybe you should find a dominant girl. There are societies you can join to meet people of alternate interests.

Maybe a dominant girl might force you to please her and offer her feet as a reward for pleasing her. Maybe that will spark an interest in other parts of the female anatomy.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I would say try to incorporate sex into your foot fetish. For instance have sex in missionary position and have her feet in your face.

Great suggestion. It sounds to me like you're just scared of what's going to happen once you're underway. Do you think you'd have difficulty having regular sex as long as you can see, feel or touch her feet while doing it?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links