Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » serious distraction (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: serious distraction
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
toetapper... i get you... and in conversation.. i have managed to keep my eyes locked in.. but at times it's hard.

but.. at a distance.. yeah... you give in to the distraction a lot more!!

RPM

I hear ya bro, It's difficult sometimes but I've never gotten caught! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summercravings
Board Regular
Member # 28105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for summercravings   Email summercravings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I am new here but here now sitting in a closed bar waiting for my client a petite blonde stands up three barstools down kicks off her left black patent leather flat proceeds for next five minutes to flip, twirl, spread, flex her foot, and one leg calf raises extending her arch I heard no conversations during her show
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty much in agreement with all the other posts here; women dangling/slipping off their shoes is a HUGE distraction for me. Just the other day at my job, this chick brought in her computer for me to look at. She was wearing these fluffy house slippers which without a doubt made her feet sweat/hot (and most likely extremely smelly). Anyway, she started talking and as she did, SHE STEPPED OUT OF HER SHOES COMPLETELY!!! OMG, it took every bit of willpower I had not to look down b/c I knew if I did I could not do it discretely (it would have been my head snapping down immediately). I've been waiting for this one girl I work with to slip her shoes off, so I can get a peek at what her peds look like. I was hoping that was going to happen a week ago, during a big sale where she said 'her feet were killing her.' Thats my cue to some possible shoe dangling/slipping action, but unfortunately none occured. [Confused]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure that at least a few of these ladies might be aware that we're looking at their feet. Some of them might even be doing it on purpose!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links