Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whats the best public tease youv'e gotten from a stranger (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whats the best public tease youv'e gotten from a stranger
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Smokes! These are fantastic!

I was in Virginia on vacation and on a roadside break I stopped in a Marathon with a Burger King for a diet Coke. I came back out to my truck sipping my drink and waiting on my ex wife when I notice a women in the passenger side of a Jeep CJ. The car was facing me and her door was open and all I could see was her barefeet and her face. She was rubbing her feet together slowly and saw me staring. Now all I could see was her dangling feet behind the open door of the CJ. She starts to rub her feet together really hard. Shes rubbing and wiggling her toes and waving her sexy fucking feet all over the place. Then she starts to do this foot dance like shes enjoying the shit out of a song on the radio. I almost fainted! I put my hand near my crotch and was still sucking on my drink and although the gas station had people all around, no one was between her and I. She never took her eyes from my face and I never stopped staring at her feet.
It felt like we loved each other, we were no more than 15 yards away from each other. She was so sexy. I had wood until she slowly pulled her feet back into her Jeep and looked to my left as my ex emerged from the Burger King.

Fuck.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

i love all these stories. i thought i would share a public tease that i did about a year ago when i was visiting philadelphia.

i was eating dinner at a restaurant called smith and wolensky's and across the aisle, i notice a guy with a girl at the table constantly turning towards me and looking at my feet. they were in high heels and i had my legs crossed and i naturally dangle my shoes without even usually thinking about it.

he kept looking over, while trying to maintain his conversation with his female friend. my male companion also noticed it. the guy kept looking over more and more. his girl goes to the bathroom and he looks over and points and says "Gigi???". i then just smiled and laughed realizing this was the first time i was ever recognized out in public...anywhere, lol.

he mouthed the words "OMG !!!". he then opened his mouth and said the first loud words, which was to apologize for staring. we just smiled and winked , basically giving him license to look at me all he wanted.

his date came back from the bathroom and i gave him a real sexy dangling show just enough so he can see under the table, he had sweat beads on his forehead, he was nervous and turned on at the same time, he knew he couldn't come over to me and say hello because how would he explain it to his girl.....so i guess.

anyway it was a fun tease that i did and it was the one and only time i have ever been recognized out in the "real world" .

i thought this was very cool and thought i would share it with all of you.

merry christmas and happy new year to everyone (especialy wu [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

[Kiss]

gigi

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

Your the best, I wish I would have seen u too !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always hope to see a foot model out in public. I'd love to discretely mention that I'm a fan...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I saw a foot model in public I would make like I didnt know who she was and stare at the feet just to see if she would foot tease me then I would discretely thank her by name, go to the bathroom and [Jerkoff]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk4243
Board Regular
Member # 20595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk4243   Email tk4243   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to sit behind this girl in college. She was constantly playing with her sandals while in class. I loved when she cracked her toes on the heel of her shoe! The wrinkles were soooo nice. I really think she knew the playing would get guys attention! Her feet were well taken care of... I was supposed to take her out but something came up! I had to ask her after getting teased in class all day.. I know I could have had those toes in my mouth!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links