Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet at airports (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet at airports
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirty socks for me are a jackpot.... especially when they are sweat soaked and dirty soled! [Smile] and the shape of the toes can be made out! oooooooooooooooooo

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in Jacksonville Fl. and at the airport I am frequently seeing beautiful feet throughout the airport its great being in a warm city especially when everywhere else is cold.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i just recently went to louisiana from atlanta airport and there was a woman there at the gate where we were waiting to get on the plane she was sitting in the row of chairs in front of mine but the good thing was that it faced my row. She had to be maybe in her early 40s i think she may have been from Louisiana she had i guess the creole voodoo whatever you call it accent. Well anyway she was wearing heels and sitting up with her feet laying on the row of seats her feet towards my direction for me to get a view of the bottom of her shoes. now obviously this was not done on purpose but what came later was both unexpected and quite suspicious. i sorta glanced at her feet a few times becuase she was dangling in her seat well after a while of that because i was on my laptop killing time i could see that she had completely removed her shoes and was lookin right at me and i sorta look up feeling her stare at me and i see a nice soft set of soles in full view and embarassed i quickly looked away well from that point on i was hooked and couldn't stop staring she still looked at me not saying anything. then it gets even more torturous for me she starts rubbing and scrunching her feet luckily my laptop was sitting on my lap i knew i had been caught she had light brown colored soft soles her toes were not painted but they looked just fine but i just wanted to share that with yall
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are your thoughts now that they are talking about getting rid of the rule, where you have to take your shoes off?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Being a pilot never gets me any action except everywhere else [Cry]

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago back in the 1970s I use to go to the airport and sit in the area where the planes are coming from the warm parts of the world and watch the women come off the planes in skimpy cloths. [Drool]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently heard something in the news that by the end of the year they may stop taking shoes off. This could be good or bad. As for the first story mentioned. I love when girls wear boots without socks. Is there a material in the boots that can substitute for the sock? Like I have heard of girls who wear Uggs without socks. Makes the feet smellier, but for girls it can be comfortable minus socks. As for airport stories it's been a while since I've been to an airport so unfortunately I have no stories. Just like seeing pictures of celebrities at the airport.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look all you want- while you can. According to a recent statement by the TSA upcoming scanners will be able to scan shoes so well that folks won't have to remove them. Bummer.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt those security guys have the best job... I mean how much better can it get... It's mandatory for every female to take their shoes off and pass right by you.

This happened in the Columbus airport.. My wife went through in front of me.. She was barefoot and her toenails were painted a bright orange color. The security guy was kinda dorky and talkative... He said to my wife "nice pretty toes Mamm"...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great post but I am not very lucky when it comes to seeing anything worth mentioning. On a recent flight I did see a few women with their shoes off but to tell you the truth they all had horrible looking feet and even worse choice of footwear which aroused me none
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.businessinsider.com/tsa-may-soon-stop-making-passengers-remove-shoes-at-airport-security-2011-9

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links