Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Coffee shop confrontation (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Coffee shop confrontation
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also think she has foot fetish experience. My girlfriends in the past slowly began to tell when I'd be looking at a pair of feet out in public. I'd always say, was it me you noticed, or the girls feet and then you looked at me? LOL... Unless you were flat out obvious, I doubt she just so happened to notice you were looking at her feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
couple months back i was talking to a friend of the family's about stuff, and we got to talking about nail polish for some reason. i mentioned that i liked the look of black and silver a lot, and she was like "yeah i remember because of the time you complimented my toes".... [Eek!] she told me she'd seen me looking at them a lot when i had told her that, and needless to say i got a little embarassed [Laugh] my god she has such sexy feet, i'd love to suck on them sometime. anyway great story man, sorry about getting off topic.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad nothing was said and it can be a regret. Huge regret I have is maybe a year or 2 years ago saw a girl she stared me down was with her friend and was like "oh he's cute" I froze so I completely understand where the person who posted this is coming from in terms of freezing and not saying anything.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
saw a girl she stared me down was with her friend and was like "oh he's cute" I froze

HA! I do that too! That's why recently I was trying to find out how to be more relaxed about women. Not just because I can't approach them, but I noticed the other week if they approach ME I still shit myself! [Laugh]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Too bad nothing was said and it can be a regret. Huge regret I have is maybe a year or 2 years ago saw a girl she stared me down was with her friend and was like "oh he's cute" I froze so I completely understand where the person who posted this is coming from in terms of freezing and not saying anything.

haha i'm the king of freezing up [Smile] [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woemn are far more perceptive than we guys are. I'm in the military and I always do my best to have super shiny boots. People will judge your character and the type of military person you are just by looking at your boots. Funny, I notice alot of people glancing at my boots when I first meet them. Mind you thier glances aren't out of lust. So I can imagine that if someone is checking out a females feet out of lust, she's bound to notice. The question is....will she understand why that guy is staring? In this instance she did and called him out on it!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is an awesome situation and I loved the way she confronted you!! Sad though that you sat there in shock, cuz that is probably the exact response she expected or possibly even wanted, LOL

Me, I'd be sittin there with a hard-on fer sure if she busted me!!! Hee Hee [Big Grin]

She musta busted you though cuz you were lookin too hard or somethin. Be discreet in the future as it usually works better with chics.

Next time (if a woman confronts you like that), suggest that there's effective footwear out there that can deter those blisters forming on her soles and then presumptively tell her you'd like a frappaccino in return for your recommendations of which name brand shoes she should buy [Wink] (say Nike Shox or something like that).

Best of luck and just be bold right back [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I would have offered her a foot massage on the spot and worshipped her feet right there in the cafe.

now Hal's got the right idea; it's called turning the tables [Wink]

[ January 18, 2008, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To supplement what GQGUY is saying, I have had people say that the first thing a irl notices a guy is the shoes....a guy I know told me that....and even a girl who I had liked years and years ago notes a "shoe fetish" noticing a guys' shoes when she first meets em...girls are definitely perceptive within that respect.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. That reminds me of a time a few months ago when I went to friends' house with my Doc Martins that I rarely wear. His sister said she couldn't stop looking at them [Laugh]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I can fully understand getting carried away with staring at beautiful feet, but I would've at least had to reply with a smile and "No, I love your feet"!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mremeat
Board Regular
Member # 21131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mremeat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

if she thought you were unattractive or creepy she would've never said that

Not necessarily. She might have felt like she was in a secure environment, esp. with her friend there and just wanted to get some kicks out of fucking with a "pervert".
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to be ready for these opportunities when they come; Stay on your toes and don't be caught flat footed.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mremeat:
Not necessarily. She might have felt like she was in a secure environment, esp. with her friend there and just wanted to get some kicks out of fucking with a "pervert".

This is very true! Women will sometimes do this (not that I know from experience)

so cruel indeed [Cry]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
You have to be ready for these opportunities when they come; Stay on your toes and don't be caught flat footed.

Pun line central from Footman9.

I tell ya....you got sole! lol lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:

Pun line central from Footman9.

I tell ya....you got sole! lol lol

Thanks, ToeSuckerII. There is nothing wrong with a little sole in your life [Wink] [Cheers] . Got to have it to hang around this crowd. [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links