Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjob Question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Footjob Question
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
sometimes it fuckin stinks down there
Hey! Alright! There's no need for that dude. Although...quite funny. Personally I don't think giving a foot job is uncomfortable. Don't knock it til you've tried it! You could always hold her feet and bring them together around your penis and kind of give yourself a footjob, just to ease her in to it. I hope you understand what I mean. I don't mean with your own feet. Lol!
Laura xx

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms. Eden Winter
Board Regular
Member # 28743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Eden Winter   Author's Homepage   Email Ms. Eden Winter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karnell:
There is nothing uncomfortable for the girl except maybe a bit of a leg workout. Dont let her makeup excuses to not make you happy. Going down on a girl is uncomfortable for a man cuz it works out our mouth muscles and sometimes it fuckin stinks down there. Gimme a break. That gal needs to give you them feet!
Good luck.

How the hell would you know what is comfortable or uncomfortable? How many foot jobs have you given?

It depends on the position. Some make you work for it and some make it so you can relax and enjoy the feeling of a slick hard cock fucking your feet.

And how comfortable is it for a girl to suck cock??? Talk about lock jaw!!! unless its tiny and who wants to suck a tiny dick anyhow. Sounds like karnell's had a bad experiences with some dirty hos.

Its always a give and take.

-Ms. Eden

Goddess Ms. Eden Winter

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deliberate187:
It's kinda like having your own velvet pussy if you use some lube on her feet too.

Personally I've never had my wife try it WITHOUT lube. She can't grip me or jerk me fast enough with her barefeet alone. Fortunately when she's lubed she can go nice and slow and still get me to blow a load!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fresh86
Board Regular
Member # 28828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fresh86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What i did when i got my first footjob, i started first massaging her feet, this was after i told her about my foot fetish and letting me pamper her feet for quite awhile now.. anyway, i would lie at the end of the bed while she would lie down normal, kinda like we formed a T, and i would put lotion on her feet and rub em for a long time, then, i would every now and then grab her foot and make it rub my dick so she knew i was hard, then i'd stack her feet on top of each other and i would put alot of lotion around her toes and soles but not rub it in then put some around my dick and i would start to give myself a Footjob, then id rub my shaft up and down her toes. She would then get the idea and id jus have my dick there and then she would start to rub her toes up and down my shaft and jack me off. when she got tired i'd massage her legs while i fucked her feet. man... that night when i got my first footjob was the BEST... ugh. i just wish she liked to give footjobs...
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you described it a lot better than me deliberate! I can't believe that more women don't go for it when asked to, to be honest. I suppose it's just the idea of it that puts them off, not the actual act. A hard cock between your feet feels lovely! It's a unique experience.
Laura x

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deliberate187:
going down on a girl is a little uncomfortable...

It can get a little uncomfortable, but the payoff far outweighs the discomfort. There's nothing like reaching that ultimate moment when her hips thrust, she begins to quiver, and her whole body tightens up as she cums. I absolutely love making a woman orgasm HARD through oral. The look that they have afterwards is priceless... face is flustered, eyes are hazy, and they are out of breath gasping for air. [Big Grin]

I'll also add this little fact about woman. If you can make them cum HARD, there's nothing they won't do in return for you. [Wink]

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lovely_Laura:
Yeah, you described it a lot better than me deliberate! I can't believe that more women don't go for it when asked to, to be honest. I suppose it's just the idea of it that puts them off, not the actual act. A hard cock between your feet feels lovely! It's a unique experience.
Laura x

if that's you in the avatar you look quite lovely, laura [Smile]

post pics of your feet please [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms. Eden Winter
Board Regular
Member # 28743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Eden Winter   Author's Homepage   Email Ms. Eden Winter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working hard (pun intended) to get your partner off is part of the joy of a sexual relationship. Whether its bringing your partner to orgasm through oral sex or a footjob. I'm sad that "a lot" of men think its gross or a chore to lick pussy. [Cry]

p.s. that photo of Laura is lovely... very pretty.

-Eden

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Eden Winter:
I'm sad that "a lot" of men think its gross or a chore to lick pussy. [Cry] -Eden

Certainly wound tconsider it a chore or a bore...A pleasure if im totally honest [Woot]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Mikey P and Ms. Winter.. you guys are the cutest. I didn't see your posts before. I want to take some pics of my feet soon. I'm gonna have a look at some other foot pics for ideas! x
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been sitting by my computer logged into wu's just waiting for you to post a pic for about a year now so do it already [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is how my wife and I have done it for years:

I sit in a comfortable chair. She lies on the floor on her back in a comfortable position with her feet in my lap. She uses a pillow to be comfortable. I first put warm oil on her feet. I grab one foot with both hands and rub my cock on the inside of her foot right where the heel becomes the arch. One hand controls her toes and the other her heel. Her foot is kind of indented there and the skin is very soft. I control her foot so requires little effort on her part. kind of like a foot rape cause I totally control her foot. I have huge orgasms like that and cum on her arch.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
i've been sitting by my computer logged into wu's just waiting for you to post a pic for about a year now so do it already [Big Grin]

I'm so flattered! I will have to get a move on then.

L x

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Yes, I enjoy it that much...

I'm with Patrick.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Karnell:
There is nothing uncomfortable for the girl except maybe a bit of a leg workout. Dont let her makeup excuses to not make you happy. Going down on a girl is uncomfortable for a man cuz it works out our mouth muscles and sometimes it fuckin stinks down there. Gimme a break. That gal needs to give you them feet!
Good luck.

Blah! I guess to each their own, but I fucking love to eat pussy! Have met a couple girls even who didn't want to screw around, but let me go down on them. [Wink] Yes, I enjoy it that much to even agree to that.
DAMN RIGHT Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

I fuckin love eating pussy. If it stinks, i wouldn't do it, i wouldn't put my dick in there if it smelled bad.

Just like feet, nothing better than a girls pussy right outta work in my opinion. And goddamn does it taste awesome too. And just like a girl giving foot jobs, or blow jobs, don't think it's easy work from the get go, but just like any work out routine or new job that makes any part of you sore, if you do it enough, it stops hurting and you gain some extreme strength in those parts of your body! [Woot]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links