Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tattoos on legs/feet ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tattoos on legs/feet ?
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends,some women I see with tattoos dont look good on there feet.But for example we have 2 board members who regularly contribute pics (Mommiedearest and Twisted Toes)both of them have tattoos on there feet and to me it is very sexy.Maybe its because both women have very sexy feet and it would'nt matter if they had tattoos or not.Wing-washer is right it depends on the size,design, and location.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:

(I know, I know ... tattoos show off your individuality. Just like everyone else.)

lol seriously the days of being a rebel with a tat are over
Interesting points but not all of us have our ink to be "rebels" or "individual".
Mine are a tribute to my survival as a breast survivor [Big Grin]

I think like most the guys in here ... small and tasteful are attractive ... feet are feet with or without ink [Big Grin]

As a side note - no your feet don't get all bloody if you have a great tat artist with a light touch [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman's feet (after her face) are my first focus. I'll notice (and appreciate) the tat later. I will say that if I have a chance to unload on her feet, the cross-hairs are squarely on the tattoo.

As a side note: I tend to prefer, if there is going to be some ink on her feet, that the tattoo would start above the ankle and, sort of, "flow" out onto her foot. Just my aesthetic preference.

Still like MommieDearest's even though they stand alone; may like them more knowing ther meaning.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love'em
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I didn't quite get the 'all bloody' comment either.

[Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never get a tattoo on my feet, it'd ruin the way they'd look in heels!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Yeah, I didn't quite get the 'all bloody' comment either.

[Confused]

_fjb_

everybody i know with a tat said they bled a little bit

makes sense with needles touching the skin

can somebody explain what makes a tattooed foot sexier?

none of these "it just does" comments please [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol of course theres blood!

and well, i dont think a tat makes the foot sexier, not at all... but it works aesthetically for some people.

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to think that if a woman has a tatoo on her foot that she likes the way her feet look and may possibly appreciate a guy who is into her feet
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:
Why anyone feels the need to permanently mar something that's plenty fine already, well, that's just beyond me.

I, too, find them tasteless. I can even take it a step further and say I despise moles or birthmarks anywhere on the feet, because it "marks" up the smoothness of the skin.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like some tattoos on womens feet. I've seen some that I thought were horrible and I've seen some that made her feet look amazing. Depends on the tattoo.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike:

I have a couple of tats, and there is 'some blood'.
But that's not the point; there are so many steps BEFORE the ink is applied, for instance, sizeing up the stencil and proper placement.
There are plenty of opportunities for foot time BEFORE the actual tat. Not to mention, often a artist will tat. with her foot on his knee.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only once. This goes back to the late 80's or early 90's I think. There was this hot dusky hued vixen with elaborate tats of dragons on her SOLES of all places. Maybe they were just henna, but I had wood for weeks after seeing her. I think the pics were in an old foot fetish mag. Not like legshow, more like the hard kind we got in the adult bookstores. Maybe it was a bondage rag then....She was hot.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Interesting points but not all of us have our ink to be "rebels" or "individual".
Mine are a tribute to my survival as a breast survivor [Big Grin]
[/QB]

Congrats on being a survivor! There are several women in my life who have survived this horrific disease, and it's truly a blessed event to be able to count yourself among them. That's a testament to your strength. Seriously, congratulations!

Even so, I do think getting a tattoo to serve as a badge of honor of sorts is individualism at work. In your case, it's clearly deserved and you definitely have reason to boast. (Not my cup o' tea, but I can certainly appreciate your circumstances and have no beef with that.) In most other cases, though, it sure comes across as an unfortunate fashion statement and a lemming-like attempt to show how "radical" and "different" they are.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
I, too, find them tasteless. I can even take it a step further and say I despise moles or birthmarks anywhere on the feet, because it "marks" up the smoothness of the skin.

lol
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links