Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are girls into men's feet like we're into theirs? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are girls into men's feet like we're into theirs?
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not true Cain ... my spouse cares for his feet the same as I do - mainly because I buy him his own foot stuff and insist lol

I know many men who care for their feet. This does not mean they need to foot soak them and pamper quite like a woman does - but a certain level of hygiene can aide in healthy feet.

Healthy = Sexy [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy men's feet but only from a sensual aspect. I love to touch and that means every part of a man's body. I love having mine touched, rubbed, sucked, tickled and so I reciprocate but I haven't found that men like it that much. Especially the tickle part.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep trying hun - they are out there [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I occasionally get pedicures with my girl. It was her idea that we do it together, and I must admit I quite enjoy it. It's romantic, and it's quite nice putting my feet in those baths.
I love the tattoo on your foot, Mommie Dearest! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Thanks hun!

Would you allow your girl to ever carress your feet or lick and kiss them (of course if she was to ask you first)?

or
Would you let her rub any "part" of her she wished on your toes?

--------------------

-

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she wanted to do it, sure I would!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a rhetorical question, Mommie "D"

...it doesn't require an answer. At least not from me! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Well i would have to say that i would not want a chick to dig my feet because its tough to see how men's feet could be as sexy or appealing like the sleek sexiness of female feet. Women pamper their feet and they are meant to be sexy by those who wish to take care of them. Men's feet are just there to use for walking and running.

Building upon what Mommie said, there aresome girls out there who believe their feet are just there to use for walking and running. Obviously, by the content of this site, there are girls who don't believe that way. It's similar in the same way that our society tells us that men aren't supposed to be concerned about their appearance even though appearance can be just as crucial for a woman as it is for a man (both sexes want to get jobs) but I think the point is made. Society doesn't always tell us the truth.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandria
Board Regular
Member # 28982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria   Author's Homepage   Email Alexandria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like guys feet if they are clean and nice looking. Unfortunately most of the guys I have dated don't really care about their feet. Or mine for that matter! But ya, my feet are usually pedicured and always clean. A guy doesn't care so much.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had an idea on how to clean my feet up I'd be down for it. but my feet are nasty, real dry..not sure what I should use on it, cause lotion doesn't do the trick.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria:
I like guys feet if they are clean and nice looking. Unfortunately most of the guys I have dated don't really care about their feet. Or mine for that matter! But ya, my feet are usually pedicured and always clean. A guy doesn't care so much.

I take care of mine...I personally don't get pedicures (NO offense at all to those who do because girls see it as respectable and may have said they know guys who get them). You'll hear girls bitch about it in person (several have, in general about their s/o's feet) and as well read ait in magazines...saying 'take care' means just taking care of them like you would the rest of your body....when guys like us hear other guys taking care of their feet, some cringe...why worry about what the next guy thinks, worry about what YOU think...believe it or not taking care of our feet helps foot fetishes in general. when we hear feet we think about women's feet duh! But what do WOMEN think about when they hear feet - they don't just think about their feet they think about OUR feet - for women they think about feet, in general. If we want to get to women's feet, it is paramount that they have a good impression of feet. Hope this is making sense to everyone all apologies to the rambling...Footlong it's okay I know I lost you already with the rambling lol!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Glory loves white men's feet [Big Grin]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_gZIphUsU

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sure there are women who love men's feet as much as we love women's feet. i've had girls express great surprise at how nice and sexy my feet look. honestly.. i don't see it.

as for care... enough to keep them clean and healthy. i don't knock myself out. i'm also very ticklish.. so i'm not as open to being touched. but if done right, i can see why some women like to have their feet played with.

but interesting thread (again)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links