Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women of Color (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women of Color
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE] Be true to and be yourself...it's easier than being someone or something you are not. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thanks Footman well said. I am who I am no being fake here.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dereck1224
Board Regular
Member # 20737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dereck1224   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHECKOUT www.youtube.com/feeturefilms these vids are hot!!!!!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skipperbob:
I don't see much of it on here but I have a strong fetish for the feet of black women! I am a middle aged white male and I have always had a weakness for brown or black feet! I love asian feet such as Thai or Fillipino and good old black bare feet! I love the contrast between the darker upper foot and the pale sole and I just want to plaster my open mouth on that sole everytime I see one! My favorite is when I can put my mouth on the sole of her foot while her other foot is rubbing me on my crotch! I find many black women enjoy having a white male kissing and licking their bare feet as it makes them feel surperior to the white male and they like humiliating him with their feet! It is disappointing to me that I dont see or hear much about this - most men seem to prefer white feet and I wish there were more women of color doing foot fetish. If any one has a good site to share or they have the same interest please let me know. Thanks!

Hey I totally agree about the color contrast thing. To me there's absolutely nothing sexier than a dark skinned black woman with large plump soles that are white or yellow and in contrast to her upper foot. I'm not into the humiliation thing but since you are here's a site that you will probably like.
http://www.sistas-rule.com

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get ebony footjobs all the time. check out my clipstore and you'll see... [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj84
Board Regular
Member # 29237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj84   Email fj84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally love the asian feet, especially the japanese ones, their toes are just perfect. I knew this since i saw "charlie's angel" movie , when lucy lue starts doing a massage with her feet. GOOOOOOOOOOOD that's awesome.

--------------------
Love to share

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet are feet to me. if they're well built.. well proportioned... and well maintained.. i'm going to pay attention.

i'm fortunate.. when i accepted the fact i like feet.. i was in a very diverse area.. and saw all colors. one comon thing caught my eye.. well kept feet are sexy. those who don't care for their feet.. they don't catch my fancy at all.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey has anyone seen Michelle Obama's feet? Any pictures in magazines, TV, websites ect..? I saw Larry King interview her last week. I liked her a lot. Beautiful, intelligent and a great personality.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links