Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Woman Disgusted by Fed-Ex man w/Foot Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Woman Disgusted by Fed-Ex man w/Foot Fetish
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a interesting story. I am usually shy about my foot fetish. I would not say a thing knowing I would get a weird look. [Cool]
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, LaDaemon...

The bottom line is the Fed Ex dude is ugly. Women are so full of shit. If Brad Pitt said that shit to that woman, he would'nt have got out the whole damn sentence before he would've gotten a mouthful of foot, right there in the office.

Please.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true.. but there is a thing for 'presentation'. i've got to work with two guys who make 'crude' comments and i tell ya.. the girls eat it up... love it.. and backs him up so he doesn't get in trouble.. the other.. is slick enough not to get in trouble.

first dude isn't a looker (that is what the gals say).. however.. how he delivers his punch lines and what he says.. man.... i'd get fired for thinking it outloud and not saying it directly to any woman!!!! i'm one of those 'too serious' looking types. and i have to work hard to get folks past it. once past it.. i'm good to go.

the second dude. turns out he has a massive foot fetish. told me this recently. i'm mean.. huge!!! yet.. he's so darn funny.. no one takes offense at his sexual jokes.. and only a small select get to hear his feet jokes... how i got on the list beats me.. i've never opened my mouth to him about the subject prior.

either way.... it's the delivery for a few lukcy bastards.. and the rest.. it's the looks!

i ain't got both (or so i think.. my wife keeps telling me). but i've got to be careful with what i say

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Seriously?? My feet? Now I understand some people have their "thing" but you don't shout it out at the office, especially if you are the Fed Ex guy!
She has hinted that she could warm up to a guy with a foot fetish, if it were done respectfully and slowly.

Its not all bad people c'mon read between the lines !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DeadGoon:
I guess it's a talent that you're born with.

Does he also have the looks of Brad Pitt to go with it too?
No! That's the thing! I really don't get it.

BUT. I HAVE heard women complain how sleazy he is. But he gets an equal amount of women who respond in a positive way too. I mean, he invited me to a BBQ the other day which turned out to mainly be him fucking 3 other girls, his girlfriend coming on to me (I didn't reciprocate), and god forbid, fucking one of his gay friends, while the girls had a big group session.

I think I'll keep my distance from these guys for a while ha ha. I'm just not that open.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to understand women.

Notice she "hates" the attention, yet ends up POSTING A BLOG about it! Yeah, she hates attention.

The guy fucked up... approached correctly he obviously could have gotten more out of the situation. Yes, attitude is EVERYTHING.

If he's really causing problems, if 2 or more Fedex clients report the problem the Fedex toll free number, then he's done.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I highly doubt this guy has a real "foot fetish". As a whole we grow up not really revealing that part of ourselves to the public. I think he was just doing his cheesy flirting spiel.
As for how she recieved him....it appears she's nit so much impressed by looks..but rather rank power and influence. The fed ex guy has none of those things, hence why she kept mentioning that he was a delivery guy. Did you guys notice that she kept throwing in ranks? i.e. local celebrity, police chief, local polotician? Had it been the weather man from channel 13 her reaction would have been different. She'd probobly start her blog off as "the funniest thing happened to me today!" and instead of saying " I need ugly feet" she's say "these pumps that I love so are now even more so my fav!"
Honestly her reaction sounds like the slightly pretty valley girl that has just been asked out by the outcast nerd. "gross" "gag" I'm surprised she didn't go back to the movie clueless and say "as if".
I would say it's all about delivery and your appearance. Try misbehaving with women while wearing a good suit. You get away with so much more than if you were wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Just a thought.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Fed Ex guy that comes into my work is called Fast Eddie wonder if its the same dude lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap, Cain, that would be funny

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links