Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » mature foot model (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: mature foot model
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't like chicks older than 29 for the most part

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you don't know what you are missing Mighty MIke - some of us look better than the 29 year olds

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lynnesfeet:
Well, you don't know what you are missing Mighty MIke - some of us look better than the 29 year olds

i have to agree i've seen some older women that could really give younger ones a run for their money [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im partial to Alas from alasfeet.com
Mmmm...hot peds she has! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Im partial to Alas from alasfeet.com
Mmmm...hot peds she has! [Big Grin]

i too...... am quite aroused by Alas...

also..... why are we forgetting emily from A Nurses Feet! HELLO!!!? lol shes seriously sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like wine...Women just get better with age...And thats a fact...and Lynne is a fine example of such a women...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Just like wine...Women just get better with age...And thats a fact...and Lynne is a fine example of such a women...

i've never seen lynne, but i completely disagree

when a chicks natural hair color is gray how could you say they get better?

chicks are at their peak when they are in college, unless she was heavy while in college and then lost weight

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFAngel
Board Regular
Member # 28366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFAngel   Author's Homepage   Email AFAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to chime in. This is one of my pet peeves. MILF is definitely with children. MILF in my mind is a badge we earn. lol SO many girls try to categorize themselves as MILFs but havent had to carry a child or be a mom. I wouldn't trade it for the world but It wears on you and wears you out. So we earn that little recognition.

Mature to me is 30s and up. Then you can get into the the whole cougar debate..lol That's the line I haven't figured out yet.
I'm 40 am I Mature and or Cougar??

Kisses and wiggles, Lady ~Angel~

--------------------
New site Experienced Lady... www.AngelsFeet.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFAngel
Board Regular
Member # 28366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFAngel   Author's Homepage   Email AFAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

Mikey over 30 doesn't mean gray hun. I'm 40 and not a gray hair anywhere with or without bleach. lol

--------------------
New site Experienced Lady... www.AngelsFeet.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFAngel:
Mature to me is 30s and up. Then you can get into the the whole cougar debate..lol That's the line I haven't figured out yet.
I'm 40 am I Mature and or Cougar??
Kisses and wiggles, Lady ~Angel~

I dont really like the term milf to be totally honest...I tend to prefer mature...As Angel said...Over thirty

Personally I have dated a few women that have been touching forty...And from experience I would choose a women of this age over a women below the age of thirty...Hence the term *They get better with age as does wine*

Mike I wasnt saying they had to have grey hair...Most women I know that have grey hair are in the late sixtys/Seventies...And even then its barely showing...

and having just seen angels site...That to me is the pinicle of perfection...

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by AFAngel:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

Mikey over 30 doesn't mean gray hun. I'm 40 and not a gray hair anywhere with or without bleach. lol
you are extremely lucky

from what i hear many women start going gray mid 30's

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AFAngel:
[qb]
Mike I wasnt saying they had to have grey hair...Most women I know that have grey hair are in the late sixtys/Seventies...And even then its barely showing...

because they dye it

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet of Janet's Foot Tease. She is stunning; I have met her in person and believe me she is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 LEGENDS in the foot game. Terri from Sweet Southern Feet, and Kim from Kimskastle. (most of you guys are too young to remember that site but it rocked)
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soccer Mom! I sure miss her [Cry]

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links