Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ugg's and Hose (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ugg's and Hose
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex used to wear uggs...they were nice

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!

just the sheer thought of them.... is such a turn on!!

i saw her again wearing them.... and it reminded me of you guys on the forum. lol

i would love to have my way with those feet!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to be such an old man, but.....

...What the fuck is an 'Uggs'??

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.psyche.co.uk/woman-144/footwear-185/ugg-boots-tall-classic-483663-36670_zoom.jpg

Ugg boots for you my friend....... or should i say....... sweat making machines... hehehe

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm.... great pic, Toe Sucker II!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think most boots make womens feet sweaty, nearly all my boots do, i usually wear open shoes or sandals, favirote being flip flops, but wen i wear any boots my feet usually sweat.
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the thought of Uggs boots and hose makes me crazy. I would love to smell hosed feet right after they've come out of Uggs boots.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf wears them, and they're the proper uggs - not much anti-sweat material, if any.

So sweaty afterwards, it's unbelievable.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

WOW!!!!! get me some ugg feet! LOL

i was in the club last night and i saw the most arousing thing ever!!!!

A girl with uggs and hose on dancing away!!!! ALL NIGHT!

just the imagination went into over drive. crazy!

--------------------

MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
WOW!!!!! get me some ugg feet! LOL

i was in the club last night and i saw the most arousing thing ever!!!!

A girl with uggs and hose on dancing away!!!! ALL NIGHT!

just the imagination went into over drive. crazy!

You have the balls to go to the club. You're half way there!!
You shoulda asked her for a dance... a number... her place?... your place?... what she likes on her omlettes... etc. [Big Grin]

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

lol hehehe!

thanks. mate........ you gotta hear me when i say i was amazed!

it was sensational....... all the blood rushed to my manhood...... and i thought of the forum..... then i thought of the glistening sweat between her toes and potential toe jam forming between the 2nd to last and last toe.

also the thought of the hose dripping in sweat..... staining the hose once dry with toe print stains. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Jerkoff]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links