Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet and nudity or just feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Feet and nudity or just feet?
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Fully clothed, preferably even with long pants, and then only showing her bare feet.

-Hal-

yeah i fall into this category 100%

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria:
I don't get naked for everyone. [Tongue]

me either [Tongue]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, it's a funny thing. Bare feet always meant to me that the girls were completely naked. Jewelery was fine but no clothes, no shoes. As a little kid, seeing the Playboy models with shoes on was not satisfying...they just weren't naked!

In the years since, I can appreciate some bare feet in jeans or a swimsuit. I love my gal undressed with the right kind of heels on.

In the end, I'll take a gal's feet anyway I can get them but I'd rather she wasn't wearing anything more than a smile.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer clothed girl with jeans on & having her barefeet...something about jeans & feet that is so sexy!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it used to be just the foot. But i found that its too easy to get fixated on just the foot. So I try to focus on stuff that shows more nudity, or simply clad lingerie.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikesole
Board Regular
Member # 26864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikesole   Email Mikesole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every which way but shoes!

[Wink]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
i prefer clothed girl with jeans on & having her barefeet...something about jeans & feet that is so sexy!

I totally agree. Of course I like naked girls but there's something about blue jeans and feet that just drive me crazy. The jeans can't be short though. I like for the jeans to cover the feet where not even the ankles show.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take it anyway i can get it. Nude is nice but i like barefoot in jeans and you can't beat the catholic school girl outfit.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both. Leaning more towards clothed [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toewrestling
Elite Trooper
Member # 18881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toewrestling   Email toewrestling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer with her clothes, she excites me much as youe avatar dear Smutty
Posts: 307 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smutty
Board Regular
Member # 23284

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Smutty   Author's Homepage   Email Smutty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the feed back. [Smile]

I will be sure shoot more girls in pants and jeans with just their feet sticking out. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Divasfootboy.com

FemmeFataleFootFetish.com
FemmeFataleFootFetish Clip store
Webmaster$ visit SmuttyCash.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like just feet, but if they're doing what I like, it doesn't matter.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can enjoy both, it depends on the mood.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fully clothed, i like if they are showing their legs aswell, in something like leggins or cropped/ rolled up jeans or somethin, skirts are nice too, not short ones though.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
for me, nudity not required, but nudity is also not a detractor.

Word! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links