Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something to identify yourself (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Something to identify yourself
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard a read handkerchief in you back right pocket shows you have a foot fetish in the bdsm world.But for me I would not wear it cause it looks gay to me.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I mean red handkerchief. Damn I need to lay of the booze.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALANALAN
Board Regular
Member # 29278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALANALAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey about the red handkercheif...hate to break it to you but i think thts gay code, i googled it and all i could find were 'gay hanky codes'. but thanks for the lead anyway, now at least we know what NOT to do. [Smile]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yknow maybe i shirt that has WU's in block capitals would be good, im sure people would be a bit un sure of buyin shirts that directley say something foot related, where is if it was just WU or something on the lines of that, non footers wouldnt get it, they would just see it as a regular shirt, but we would know what it means.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you're thinking Climax!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

quote:
Originally posted by ALANALAN:
hey about the red handkercheif...hate to break it to you but i think thts gay code, i googled it and all i could find were 'gay hanky codes'. but thanks for the lead anyway, now at least we know what NOT to do. [Smile]

Its mostly at bdsm parties and like I said would not wear it in the general public because it looks gay more then anything.
ALANALAN
Board Regular
Member # 29278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALANALAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TommyGavin:
Its mostly at bdsm parties and like I said would not wear it in the general public because it looks gay more then anything.

Sorry i didn't mean to offend or anything. BUt what you suggested is what im looking for- an inconspicuous article of clothing that only fetishers would get. if you find anything else, post it!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TommyGavin:
I have heard a read handkerchief in you back right pocket shows you have a foot fetish in the bdsm world.But for me I would not wear it cause it looks gay to me.

Can't have a red handkercheif hanging out your back pocket. To me that's a sign of a bloods afiliated gang, could end up in alot of trouble and could send mixed messages into society... Probably that's why there are some random beatings over the christmas break... a gay dude wearing a red rag thinks it's a symbol of his sexual preference BUT to an opposing colours group...

[ February 17, 2008, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how bout a tatoo?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALANALAN
Board Regular
Member # 29278

quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
how bout a tatoo?

guys i think we're getting a bit sidetracked here. we are looking for fetish identifiers that already exist, not suggestions for one. if we can't find any soon, then we can start a new thread for sugestions on that front. if it comes to that, once we agree on something we can spread the word.
ALANALAN
Board Regular
Member # 29278

well it has been a few days and, apparently, no such ID exists. That being the case, its high time we created one. Post your ideas here, or start a new thread.
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we shold get one of those button (with the pin, you know what talking about...) and put it on back packs. Like two backwards f's or something. Of a vinyl decal.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALANALAN
Board Regular
Member # 29278

thosetoes, you have the idea. maybe not so obvious though.
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ALANALAN:
thosetoes, you have the idea. maybe not so obvious though.

I was thinking, you know those stickers on the back of cars that say "CAN" or "ITA" or whatever country you represent? I saw one the other day the said "DUH" and "ASS". So whyt not have one that says "FF"? It can be any combo of f-words. But onthers will only know.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He he he - I know this is not gonna help but some of us girls have chosen to be a bit more out in the open!!
This is on the back of my truck ...

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa273/MommiesFeet/?action=view¤t=bckgrnd.jpg

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links