Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An experiment to see if the rumor is true.... join in x (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: An experiment to see if the rumor is true.... join in x
tom-ft
Board Regular
Member # 25852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom-ft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.. it fits ! for me and my girl ! Whoa... your arm looks so much longer. I guess that doesnt help me though. I like girls with smaller feet, so ill end up thinking their feet are larger [Smile] [Cry]
Posts: 41 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appears to be true for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is off topic also, but another interesting body factoid - pinch the skin on someone's elbow with your index finger and your thumb. . .No matter how hard you pinch, the other person will not feel or sense it. Lame I know, but interesting nonetheless. Happy Pinching!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first heard this in the movie Pretty Woman. Turns out my forearm is just a bit longer.

Should've put this to the test with the girl I was watching the movie with. But at the time, I was more interested in her other goodies! [Evil Grin]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha [Laugh] had to strain a lil' to try that one, probably a strain vein popping outta my forehead whilst trying it and yup [Hump] it's confirmed.

AWESOME!!!! Coz now I know the size of a womans foot by her forearm. Brings me one step closer to her peds.... now that's something [Hump]

Thanks [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I did it, it was so easy I was at Wu's with my leg already crossed and my foot was less than 12 inches from my arm so the measurement took me four seconds haha!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol u guys make me giggle, ul all b moanin later that ive made u strain ur muscles lol, sorry guys but i needed it confirmed it was buggin me lol.

and ussoleman, ive been pinchin away here and yep its true, lol x

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to disagree with that right off the bat, as no two foot lovers like exactly the same thing.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a fact.

I actually was told by a family friend who was 12 years old.

I tried it, and I looked like a fool attempting it.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's wild, when I read it I was like "No way, you're forearm would be way longer than your foot." But then when I tried it, sure enough, perfect match. Cool observation Madison.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, i thought the same thing drunk_24-7 i thought na it wouldnt fit but sure does lol. x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking at my foream right now, it still seems hard to believe after I've already conducted the experiment - once again good catch, xxmadisonxx

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My forearm is a good two inches longer....am I a freak or what?

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect fit [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
corrupt
Board Regular
Member # 16543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for corrupt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm i just used a tape measure....seems to be true.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links