Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Invisable Man Fantasy. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Invisable Man Fantasy.
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are some lovely ideas! [Smile] hehe

im still sticking to my guns..... a nice hot day at the gym....... or yoga where they can get loads of sweat and dirt on the ladies' soles....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this topic several times on foot boards. I'm surprised no foot site has worked this theme into a photo shoot! (Hint! Hint!)
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was invisible, massages would definitely be given on beaches. Flip flops would have some stuff on them courtesy of myself. Also a fantasy of mine as girls are asleep I'd probably be playing with their feet and toes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go to librairies and smell women socked feet while they are studying/doing their school work!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xxmadisonxx:
u can come with me if u like footlongsub, they will b invisible with u xxx

Awwwwww shucks [Blush] ..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And another question about the 'stopped clock' fantasy:

After we've had our way with some girls feet, would we be able to bend 'em over and do our thing, or will they be all stiff like a manakin? [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering I have a thing for sleepy feet, my own personal fantasy would be to have the ability to put anyone to sleep with a snap of the fingers, and once I choose to wake them up, they'd have no idea who or what happened to them. At the very least, I'd be a hypnotist.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I have so dreamed of being able to do this since I was a kid !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SockThirst:
I would go to librairies and smell women socked feet while they are studying/doing their school work!

that is the best idea! LOL

mind you hynotic powers are a very good idea... im liking that idea!!! [Smile] heheehe.

imagine it......... nypnotising someone and saying..... "you will love to dominate me with your sweaty smelly feet!"

AMAZING! and quite a reality if you wanted to.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links