Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What did people with Ffetish do more than 100 years ago? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What did people with Ffetish do more than 100 years ago?
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the US is repressed Hal...U can tell by the homepages of most websites as to the country they are from...I am afraid if I went to Sri Lanka...with the english accent and the gold sandals...I'd never want to leave and would have visa issues like a lot of peeps I know in America.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well just switch it up and think about what people will do in the future? maybe it wont be so many shy people and it wont be such a big deal....

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think whats crazy is back then a hundred years ago, a woman just showing off her ankle was provactive

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attraction-type fetishes are found in societies or geographic locations where certain parts of the body are hidden (though not necessarily taboo). For example among many African and/or South American tribes in which the female's breasts are routinely exposed, a breast fetish is virtually unheard of.

It is likely that the Egyptian foot worship had less to do with fetishism than with societal rank and a display of obeisance.

In ancient Greece sex between men was common. Sex with women was mostly for procreation; thus, the Greeks have since been the "butt" of so many jokes. So much for the "closet" among the founders of the Western World. Additionally, there is a reason beyond the seemingly constant celebratory atmosphere of Paris that led to the moniker "Gay Paree".

Oh, by the way, there was no such thing as "pantyhose" before WW II. Garters & stockings...well, that's another story.

Earnest apologies if I seem to be a party-pooper.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah its hard to think of how they went on about their day. But today things are different, we are much more exposed to feet with the media and just daily lives. back then a guy with a footfetish prob wouldnt be as big into feet as he would have now a days but he'd prob just wank off to the thought of feet.

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
the US is repressed Hal...U can tell by the homepages of most websites as to the country they are from...I am afraid if I went to Sri Lanka...with the english accent and the gold sandals...I'd never want to leave and would have visa issues like a lot of peeps I know in America.

I once visited Thailand and felt similar. It was heaven...beautiful females in jeans and barefoot (or flip flops) everywhere! I didn`t want to leave.

quote:
For example among many African and/or South American tribes in which the female's breasts are routinely exposed, a breast fetish is virtually unheard of.
Yes, I´ve heard that as well. So maybe in a society were women ran around barefoot constantly (Africa, Asia, South America) men may not have even developed a foot fetish since they were exposed to bare feet 24/7.

On a slightly different note, but also interesting: I read that there have been fetishes (in the last 100 years or more) that have almost died out nowadays because today`s women do not really wear that specific clothing any longer or don`t participate in certain activities any longer.
(for example corsettes...those were very common in the 19th century)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you check out the book Psychopathia Sexualis, you will find that by and large prostitutues were the main outlet for foot fetishists in the victorian period - i can only imagine that the same was true in the 18th century too.

if you havent read Psychopathia Sexualis - most college librarys have it, and you can buy it online - it is a fascinating read - more than anything it shows how little is new !

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A question I've often thought of, myself.
Did guys just hide it--even from their wives? And if they confessed it to their wives, did they--that is the wives--accept it? Or did they tell their poor husbands never to discuss that again?
In that case, the husband's only outlet was the whorehouse!
By the way, Isadora Duncan danced barefoot in the early 1900's--and was considered very daring for doing it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links