Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many females belong to this forum???? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: how many females belong to this forum????
Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a lurker, and sometimes contrib my 2 cents.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here, trying not to be shy [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've lost count, but do i make six ladies.i'm so busy , i don't get on here much because of shooting for my site and stuff. i'm just glad to know there are others out here. as for perfectpeds, i admit i also do get on here to compare as well. kind of a ego centric little secret of mine. if you search the picture section for my posts, you can see what you're up against...lol.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting!!! love the insight gals. i've learned that it's not always easy to balance a good ratio of women to men on any site. most sites get lobsided towards males. I know on my site it's a hard balance, but i do feel lucky that i've got a few gals who stick around and comment.

i love it here because all the comments and paticipation!!!!! my wife once was curious enough to look over my shoulder, but not enough to join yet.

maybe one day.

RPM

p.s i hate when it's busy in life.. because then i don't pop in as often......

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id like to think no one "belonged" to anything or anyone let alone the forum
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pink, gigi, sasha, daemoness, genie, and mystique used to post often but have vanished

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmelickthem
Board Regular
Member # 29855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmelickthem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say i am very impressed on how many ladies gave this topic some love! always good to have ya around, like i said before way to many guys...
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmelickthem
Board Regular
Member # 29855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmelickthem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one thing i want to know is why do most girls find foot worship "weird" or "disgusting"?? most of them i had to really push it if i wanted to worship them at all. but as far as me...if a girl wanted to worship a part of my body, i would definitely have no problem with that;)
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a female. im new and i lurk as well. hi ladies. i was apprehensive to even post on this thread. my first post on the forum produced 4 unwanted private messages. I have absolutly no problem talking to yall just please keep in in the thread!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on here because I crave the attention and have found a way to realise and explore my mild fetish. the last 2 boyfriends that I had didn't want to do anything with my feet. they thought it was weird too. didn't like me touching their feet at all. boring... took up a few years of my life and now I want to catch up on what I have been missing...
i think its not just women who find it odd. its not a thing I would tell anyone about, if they didn't mention it to me first.it's easier to share on here and to explore without feeling guilty.
as letmelickthem says, I would have no problem at all if someone wanted to worship a part of my body. don't think it makes anyone weird at all ;-)
Jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[i]Ophillia.. thanks for the head up.. no PM's from me then.]/i]

sad sotiny. but you do bring to mind something.. ii'm more into touching my wife's feet than I am into her touching mines. hum... something to think about...

Welcome to all the ladies that just lurk... good to have you around!

RPM

p.s. i think i should stop jumping into this thread.. it's about the ladies after all!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
what brings you ladies here?

Well- I never thought my feet were anything great until I started talking to B and- well -- I think they are just totally swell now! lol

I like the foot talk threads better though. Give you a sense of what people think. On my thread with my pics-- I just get to know who is jerking off! lol

D

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watch out -- here comes my dissertation.. LOL

First of all, letmelickthem, I think you're asking the wrong ladies why women think it's disgusting. We're here because we obviously don't think it's disgusting. However, some people in general (male and female) are just not open-minded enough to give anything NEW or DIFFERENT a chance.

Terri, this is the place to try to work through your shyness. Glad you decided to participate. I think you'll find almost all of the members here are pretty open and supportive so you will eventually gain more confidence and be able to put yourself out here more. Feel free to PM me if you just want a one on one chat.

Hi Veronica - I'll certainly check out your posts but not for competition. Although we all want to be top ped -- I'm content to meet a lot of nice people - male and female alike to have something interesting to share and I will admit - I appreciate a nice pair of feet even if I'm not the one who is really into them. Nice to meet you here.

Oh and Climax?!?! - you know we're here only for you! wink wink... LOL Of course we don't belong anywhere else.

Ophillia - there are always a few bad apples no matter where you go. Don't punish all by not accepting some PM's -- there are a lot of gentlemen on this site as well. Just ignore the ignorant! Glad you joined in and posted.

sotiny - the last guy I dated I actually gave a nice little foot massage to one night while watching TV - while I'm not sexually stimulated by feet, he had very nice feet and I truly enjoyed feeling the different textures and admiring his feet.

Be - to Be or not to Be? I'm glad you chose to Be. Nice to know who the ladies are. Now we can support each other as well as the men.

footgirl - I agree about the Foot Fetish Talks and the topics there. It's interesting, informative and definitely gives a lady a place to share her side of things as well as learning from a multitude of different men on what their take is on feet and the sexes.

Mighty Mike - I guess I'm too new to know any of the ones you mentioned used to post here alot. Have you seen anything at all from them recently?

and ah! RPM -- one of my favorite people here at the site - always classy, always complimentary, always interesting -- and yes ladies - always supportive!

Hope everyone enjoys their time here at Wu's. I know I do...even though there's one thing missing...my guy. But when life gives you lemons, make a drink! [Tongue]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cool thread...although i disagree about just talking to women about my fetish....not trying to put anyone down, but all i have ever talked to about my fetish was women up until i started posting here.
chatting in here with the peeps is comforting. it's a place where we can speak freely about our favorite subject with people that understand.
only wanting to talk to women here sounds like a desperate attempt to pick them up....
but that is just my $0.02...

p.s. perfect peds....i love your avatar!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
very cool thread...although i disagree about just talking to women about my fetish....not trying to put anyone down, but all i have ever talked to about my fetish was women up until i started posting here.
chatting in here with the peeps is comforting. it's a place where we can speak freely about our favorite subject with people that understand.
only wanting to talk to women here sounds like a desperate attempt to pick them up....
but that is just my $0.02...

Don't worry - we are here for YOU not to talk to each other LOL It's just nice to know if other women are thinking the same and women like to build friendships aside from the male/female thing.

I'm glad you approve of my avatar. It was taken quite by chance when I first starting to take them and at first I was bummed by the lighting but then it seemed soft and sexy to me.

p.s. perfect peds....i love your avatar!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links