Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature feet!! who else... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mature feet!! who else...
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they are beautiful and pampered, I could get into mature feet. A professional pedicure and pampering does wonders. "toewigglers.com" has a sister site displaying some fine examples of pampered mature ladies with beautiful feet.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If an attractive mature woman has pampered, beautiful feet, I could get into it. "feetoverforty.com" has some fine examples of mature women with attractive feet.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe I should go check out that site and see if I can post some of my pics there... LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't do it, perfectpeds, you belong to us at Wu's.
[Bow Down]

On topic: I've always loooved mature female feet !! [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its mature feet for me all the way...And definetly think that in general mature woman know how to use they bodies and ofcoarse there feet...They know how to seduce a bloke with something as simple as a dangle and that knowing smile as they tease...

Woman are like wine...They just get better and better with age...Just go and check out PerfectPeds easter thread...Thats says it all without any words...

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AS long as they've been well cared for, It doesn't matter how long they've been around. Women are like wine... And the feet of a beautiful lady are the sweet nectar of life.
[Wink]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Don't do it, perfectpeds, you belong to us at Wu's.
[Bow Down]

On topic: I've always loooved mature female feet !! [Hump]

_fjb_

aw - now how can a girl even think of going anywhere else after this comment!
Thankss fjb!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Its mature feet for me all the way...And definetly think that in general mature woman know how to use they bodies and ofcoarse there feet...They know how to seduce a bloke with something as simple as a dangle and that knowing smile as they tease...

Woman are like wine...They just get better and better with age...Just go and check out PerfectPeds easter thread...Thats says it all without any words...

What a nice morning I'm having! Good coffee, and such beautiful compliments! My humble thanks to you.

--------------------

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sure there are more of us here at wus that think the same PP...And im one of them thats for sure:P
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i DO NOT like mature feet

give me those college aged girls when they are in their physical prime

Guys, you know Mighty Mike is only 12 years old so any woman over the age of 25 appears quite motherly to him. When my boy grows a few pubes he'll come to appreciate a woman and not just little girls!

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

When I was 18 I thought anyone over the age of 20 was "old." Over the years as I matured a bit and I can appreciate beautiful women of all ages. Conversation is a lot more interesting with a woman that has experienced life and the real world compared to a fresh out of high school college freshman pledging a sorority. Been there, done that. Have grown up and moved on. Nothing at all wrong with it because I know a majority of the people on this board seem to be in their early 20s and as they get older they will all go through the same change in their thought process.

Sorry brother Mike, it was just your turn for a ribbing! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
This is a serious question. Do feet change as they get older visually? I don't think I could tell the difference in the same feet twenty years apart. I don't think feet age. someone please give their opinion.

It all depends on how well a person takes care of themselves. My wife's feet, for example, look just as good (well, better actually) than they did when she was in her early 20s. Here's a couple of examples:

Old scan from mid 90s when she was probably about 26:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/LeDaemon/old%20scans/scan0017.jpg

Picture taken fairly recently age 39:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/LeDaemon/frenchped/townofshadowdalefull004.jpg

Its all about a little TLC for you lady's tootsies friends.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i DO NOT like mature feet

give me those college aged girls when they are in their physical prime

Guys, you know Mighty Mike is only 12 years old so any woman over the age of 25 appears quite motherly to him. When my boy grows a few pubes he'll come to appreciate a woman and not just little girls!

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

When I was 18 I thought anyone over the age of 20 was "old." Over the years as I matured a bit and I can appreciate beautiful women of all ages. Conversation is a lot more interesting with a woman that has experienced life and the real world compared to a fresh out of high school college freshman pledging a sorority. Been there, done that. Have grown up and moved on. Nothing at all wrong with it because I know a majority of the people on this board seem to be in their early 20s and as they get older they will all go through the same change in their thought process.

Sorry brother Mike, it was just your turn for a ribbing! [Big Grin]

haha i'm 25 and i just feel that based on what i've seen 90% of the time a girl is in her physical prime when she is in college, after 28 or so she starts to go downhill no matter how much she exercises, diets, or takes care of her body and feet, mother nature prevents women from maintaing the youthful look that turns me on

i think younger chicks have smoother and softer looking feet, the older girls show wear and tear from the years of wearing high heels

also just like any other body part, feet show signs of age, check out devonne's site, she has pics of both her and her mom and her mom's feet look almost identical except they have an older look

i don't know if it's my imagination but feet seem to become more vascular as they age and i always hated seeing veins in feet

i think most of you guys like mature feet because you are mature, hopefully when i'm an old fart i will feel the same, i don't want to be that old creepy guy trolling college campuses for younger chicks [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm 39 now, but i've always -- always -- had a thing for sexy older women. in my experience, the MILFy types know exactly what is needed to keep them soft and sexy. they often enjoy professional pedicures, and, quite frankly, will reward you for your attention.

of course, my opinion very likely is based on the late-30s/early-40s divorcee who lived just down the street from me when i was a teenager ... the same wonderful lady who, um, introduced me to, um, one of the joys that life has to offer.

it may be true that women are in their physical prime in their 20s, but it's equally true that women are in their sexual prime in their 30s and 40s. and, my brothers, they often take painstaking measures -- pedicures, jewelry, sexy heels -- to make sure we know it.

i'll take a hot mom wearing high-heel sandals and perfect nail polish over a college girl wearing flip-flops and a self-applied polish job any day of the week.

cheers,
dl

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm the exact opposite I hate high heels, jewelry, and extravagant pedicures

i especially hate high heels, always thought they looked stupid and cause a chick to walk and look uncomfortable, they cause nasty callouses and it makes me think that she might be a little insecure with her true height

i like a low maintenance chick, i was always turned off by chicks that try too hard to look good, imo the best looking girls don't have to try at all, same thing goes for girls that show a lot of skin, if you have to dress to get attention than you aren't much to look at in the first place

i notice that many younger guys here seem to prefer mature feet, foot fetishists are stereotyped as being submissive

maybe they like mature feet because an older woman would be a motherly type and more likely to dominate them?

i don't think of myself as submissive so maybe that's another reason why i don't like mature feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no older than 40, and they'd better shave damn well
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links