Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A few recent M.I.A.s in the foot world (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A few recent M.I.A.s in the foot world
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about that English blond who was all over Wu's about 6 mos ago and suddenly disappeared. I think her name was Alice. I had high hopes for her. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I'd really like to know whats up with CalicoJack.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
Man, I'd really like to know whats up with CalicoJack.

I would say that has to be the top burning question in our minds, to those who remember him. Calico Jack has become a legend here in this forum!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent seen anything from Shelley for a while. She was becoming a fave. I still miss Ben & Malory.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Anyone have any info on any of these member's disappearances?

Camille - was posting quite often and then it ground to a halt. She also deleted her clip store.

Sasha - gone from Wu's completely. Her BHE site is still up but not updated since last fall.

Gimme- Greek guy closed his stores down and hasn't been back on the forum in ages.

I'm gutted that Camille isn't around !!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really miss Ben, Calico Jack and one that hasn't been mentioned. Mandyness. She was a sweet young blonde who had incredibly sexy feet. She loved to have her feet kissed
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i forgot about ben and malory

he posted very insightful and intelligent posts, not to mention the numerous hot pics

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by haydenpanettierefeetslave:
and one that hasn't been mentioned. Mandyness. She was a sweet young blonde who had incredibly sexy feet. She loved to have her feet kissed

did mandy have any pics like that, i don't remeber seeing any

i'm always weary of the girls that claim they like foot play yet they have zero pics showing it

makes me think they like attention more than foot play

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Anyone have any info on any of these member's disappearances?

Camille - was posting quite often and then it ground to a halt. She also deleted her clip store.

Sasha - gone from Wu's completely. Her BHE site is still up but not updated since last fall.

Gimme- Greek guy closed his stores down and hasn't been back on the forum in ages.

I agree! I miss about all the other people I haven't seen on in ages that the others mentioned as well, usually I don't even post on anything at all, haha. But they always seem to have interesting posts. [Cry] Seems diff without them all.

I remember the first post I made, at least I'm pretty sure it was the first, was when I saw one of your old avatars..you always find really creepy stuff!! I think if you go missing for a while I'll be a big confused.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes we all have to deal with life issues, and they may or may not be that serious. the only thing that sucks is that we dont know whats going on. i hate to always think bad, i always hope that maybe something good happened for them. not to say that this forum is bad because it isnt, but i think you guys know what im trying to say.
anyways i hope only the best for them!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by haydenpanettierefeetslave:
and one that hasn't been mentioned. Mandyness. She was a sweet young blonde who had incredibly sexy feet. She loved to have her feet kissed

did mandy have any pics like that, i don't remeber seeing any

i'm always weary of the girls that claim they like foot play yet they have zero pics showing it

makes me think they like attention more than foot play

she did have a few self worship pics of her kissing her feet. I might still have pics. not entirely sure
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope gimme is doing ok

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really really miss Genie. I would like to chat with her. Wish she would come back badly. She was a really smart and nice person and had really nice feet. She gave the best footjobs on camera.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man...when I first joined Wu's way back when I remember Mandyness being the hottest girl on here! I miss her!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me Genie's myspace address.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links