Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's the best FootJob Position..? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the best FootJob Position..?
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife sits on the bed while I sit on a pillow on the floor, my legs under the bed and my back resting comfortably on another pillow. (Reclined.) She crosses her legs and dangles one foot over me while the other rests between my legs. She teases and wiggles her toes while she tells me what she is about to do. After pouring some baby oil on me, she slowly lowers her foot onto my shaft and slowly starts to wiggle her toes. She moves her foot up and down, her toes squeezing and sliding on the oil. When I get close, she uses her other foot to gently stroke down lower. OMG!!! Try it...it is amazing!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, for me NOTHING beats barefeet !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite is one that I call "The Gopher"

works like this... you take you little guy and pop him out from a little peep hole.

when he comes out to see his shadow he is bombarded by toes surrounding him for squeezing pleasure.

Here is a visual example.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all about The SoleJob guys..! lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like for the girl to be laid face down, knees in line with the edge of the bed, legs spread overhanging the edge of the bed, then i stand at the edge of the bed, lube up, hold her feet into a good foot-pussy position, then fuck away.

if she complains about not being able to see, give her a mirror to hold, or set it up in front of her.

i suppose this is more of a 'foot fuck' position than a 'foot job' position, but it works real well.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links