Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why all women should go barefoot (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why all women should go barefoot
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many of you already said it...
It wouldn't be so fun, soles would be rock hard and you can find these days so much broken glass, spit, piss and shit so I'd rather wear shoes and I'd prefer them to my gf.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
soles would be rock hard
Yep [Cry] even flip flops can give you hard soles if you dont take good care of your feet.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless I'm at work (where I wear steel toed work boots) I wear leather moccasins. They are soooo comfortable!! So I guess that's about like going bare foot. Except I don't get all callused up or step in nasties.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i would have to say women being barefoot all the time would be like life without stress... You need the bad to enjoy the good and without the challenge of discovering beautiful feet the fun would be lost. Its so rewarding to see those feet that you longed to see and were so hard to get to. But once you reach that goal its so awesome. Does this make sense? Plus feet would be ruined from the cold and hardness of the ground. They would be all chapped and cracked.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."but I love putting on a high sexy heel to accentuate my calf muscles and give my legs a longer leaner look."
Comment by perfectpeds

Perfectpeds, that's a no-brainer; just about any footguy would prefer that to flipflops. But I prefer flip-flops to barefoot. (if it was all the time)

"Of course fjb, then when the shoes come off, that's a whole new ball game."
Comment by perfectpeds

[Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah not barefoot. But as long as most of the feet and toes are exposed I wouldn't have to spend time wondering whether her feet were nice or not [Tongue]

Heh. Like last year at college where there were these two hot girls wearing shoes for months. MAN was I dissapointed when their feet were reveiled! [Laugh]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I gues I'm in the minority; I would love to see women go barefooted all the time.
Think of it this way: If you wife/girlfriend's feet got dirty/crusty, then it would be your responsibility to take care of them!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see women go barefoot all the time, as well...if the whole world was carpeted.

The error in the reasoning by the author of the article is that he assumes that the human foot, evolutionarily speaking, has truly been perfected. Clearly, it hasn't or our ancient ancestors wouldn't have bothered trying to protect their feet. I spend most of my time, in the warm months (another reason for shoes - warmth) going barefoot. Regardless of how tough my calluses become, all it takes is a relatively small pebble on an otherwise flat surface to break my stride.

I live on a lake where the waves are small but very frequent, so there is no sand, just rocks - most of which range in size from a baby's fist to about 3/4 the size of an adult fist. I'd love to hear that author tell me that I'm "walking wrong" as I am striding consistently in my soggy sneakers while he takes a step and lurches away from whatever just stabbed him in one foot only to step on the next blunt blade to poke him in the other.

Further, there was the 70's creation of the "Earthshoe" which was an attempt to recreate the stride of someone walking on the beach. The heel was lower that the toe. The Donald Duck gate was quite chic at the time.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the "Earthshoe". [Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF everyone went barefoot,

your soles would harden, because your feet are being put under so much pressure to deal with there new use, they in time would have to become harder to stop things like small stones etc Penatrating the skin.......no more soft soles.

your soles would turn a different colour, because of the constance amount of grime and dirt your feet would be sujected to, they would, over time turn a darker colour, as new skin grows over the dirt and the grime....no more clean pinky/white soles!

a foot fetish would no longer be around, feet would always been on show, show over time, it would go down to the level of what a hand fetish is today

I think barefoot should just stick to the beach and soft "park" grass oh and of course at home and in the bedroom lol otherwise they would just go ugly and horriable

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, if women went barefoot all the time it would ruin the voyeur pleasure for me as it wouldn't be special anymore and their soles would turn hard.
However, my girlfriend loves to walk barefoot. And I don't want to always hassle her to wear shoes and all that. Don't get me wrong, she indulges me in all the footfun I can imagine and even wears shoes for me most of the time so when she does go barefoot I don't want to "fence her in" all the time either. I figure it cuts both ways.
Besides, she looks so beautiful when she goes barefoot, how can I complain?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful as to what you wish for.For every pretty pair of feet out there, there is probably 10 pairs of bone ugly ones.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
Be careful as to what you wish for.For every pretty pair of feet out there, there is probably 10 pairs of bone ugly ones.

I agree but many foot guys like just about any female foot

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I'd love to see women go barefoot all the time, as well...if the whole world was carpeted.

The error in the reasoning by the author of the article is that he assumes that the human foot, evolutionarily speaking, has truly been perfected. Clearly, it hasn't or our ancient ancestors wouldn't have bothered trying to protect their feet. I spend most of my time, in the warm months (another reason for shoes - warmth) going barefoot. Regardless of how tough my calluses become, all it takes is a relatively small pebble on an otherwise flat surface to break my stride.

I live on a lake where the waves are small but very frequent, so there is no sand, just rocks - most of which range in size from a baby's fist to about 3/4 the size of an adult fist. I'd love to hear that author tell me that I'm "walking wrong" as I am striding consistently in my soggy sneakers while he takes a step and lurches away from whatever just stabbed him in one foot only to step on the next blunt blade to poke him in the other.

Further, there was the 70's creation of the "Earthshoe" which was an attempt to recreate the stride of someone walking on the beach. The heel was lower that the toe. The Donald Duck gate was quite chic at the time.

Honestly, the article is speaking purely from an evolutionary stand-point. I, for one, don't believe in evolution. Two, if women went barefoot where I live, year-round, they would have frostbite by fall, if not sooner. Third, feet would be "less stinky" because there would be no place for the bacteria to well up in to create our much desired aroma!

It's obvious those who are studying the barefoot-goers, didn't study the type of climate and land they were facing, and they definately didn't study the other types of climates.

However, I disagree with your comment about a pebble on an otherwise flat surface messing up your stride. My step-grandfather was talking, at one point in time, about how he had 1" callouses on the soles of his feet, and how he took out small nails that he didn't even feel go in, so I'd have to say you're wrong with that comment.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links