Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I weird? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Am I weird?
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a great fan of smelly or sweaty feet to tell you tell you the truth, I pefer the "just out of the shower/bath" smell and also the soles are a bit more wrinkly then as well, problem for the them thou is that after I've had my way with them, they need cleaning again [Tongue]
Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never been a fan of smelly feet so u arent weird by any chance. alot of us dont like smelly feet and alot of us like smelly so no need to feel like u are weird either way.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainford
Member # 30324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rainford   Author's Homepage   Email Rainford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really so what your feet smell like
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luna
Board Regular
Member # 28754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it gets even weirder, some guys will like smelly feet but only when their gf has worn a certain kind of shoes or only if she had socks on, others only if she didn't or she wore stokings.
personnally I'd never put scented lotion on them cuz that would really stink to me. i do wear perfume, but lightly and I make sure I spray it in the air and then walk through it. I've known a few of friends of mine to put perfume on their vagina though, you think their bfriends are weird if they like that? lol

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case you haven't guessed, you're not alone. Clean and fresh does it for me but I don't mind applying the soap and water myself.

I have had occasion to adore a gal with dirty feet; in a way, it is revealing of a quality in her that I will admire. Still, when contact is made, they will be clean or starting the process toward that end.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you wanna know what's weird. i generally don't like smelly feet (some gasp going on with this). i really don't. but when it comes to hosed feet in pumps for a while (not necessarily all day either)... that scent drives me wild. I love it. however. stinky or strong scents.. nothing.. turns me off. sneakers, flip-flops, boots, anything that makes a scent.. not my cup of tea! but leather shoes (not fully inclosed ones).. i can work with.

so that is weird for you! so.. you're quite normal. and welcome to the site!!!

RPM

p.s. Mike.. what a sad day.. Footgirl isn't into the whole selling of used shoes.. or letting her shoes get that used either!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG RPM, I know. Its almost as sad as world hunger and war! hahaaa...

If someone wants the shoes, they can have them! Lordy lordy!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelly feet were never the reason i got into foor fetishism. i used to hate smelly feet to beggin with.

now i have had a few experiences with feet and them being smelly i have grown to like it when im in the mood!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotta tell ya I'm not into smelly feet at all! My ex had smelly feet. Not too bad but borderline for sure. My current girl's feet never smell. Ever, its kinda strange. But again everyone's tastes vary. I like long toes on smaller feet think webbed toes are kinda cool. Its all personal opinion but bottom line is sexy feet are sexy feet and whatever it is that keeps you coming back for more... more power to you!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, megapunker. It is interesting that you enjoy footsniffing video but do not like to participate yourself. I, myself, enjoy watching video of street cops making brutal arrests but do not enjoy being brutally arrested myself while holding Sir Mikes weed for him. I guess we're both weird. I too savor clean and pampered female feet with no overpowering knock-out punch. Maybe we're just spoiled. Other foot lovers want to do the heavy cleaning with their tongues.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links