Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Different strokes...etc... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Different strokes...etc...
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
blackHxC88,
you sure have alot of balls on the computer. Try acting like a man and not so depressed all the time and I wont have to break your balls.
BUT also no I dont care and will continue if you continue to be negative. THATS MY SHIT!

if you DON'T care

then why do you care what i say and/or do then???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sole_Solution:
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Oh God all this woe is me for my foot fetish crap. ITS NOT THAT COO COO!!! I am telling you. I am a chick. Its ONLY abnormal when the dude is...
EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT!!!!!!! It wont be so abnormal!!!

I don't think brother catsman was expressing "woe is me." He was merely pointing out the fact that within the Foot fetish community, there are just as many tastes, likes, dislikes as there are fetishists. That's why he titled the thread "Different strokes..." We all love feet, but we have our own preferences regarding what we consider attractive about Feet. And nowhere did he mention, imply or insinuate anything was "abnormal" about his or anyones fetish. Sounds to me like he already has "embraced" his fetish.
Could not have said it better myself. Thanks Sole Solution....Of course, I am not whinning about my fetish....I am quite proud of it, and boldly tell friends and aquaintences of my "foot thing". I was merely pointing out what a diverse group we are within our own area of fetishes. Abnormal??? What a ghastly thing to say about this wonderful feeling we all have for the female foot....Nothing is sexier nor completely normal as this fetish. Thanks all for such a great thought provoking thread.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back to the main topic. you are sooo right catsman. for example me, i don't like the following: meaty toes or soles, small feet(not to big either), short toes, pics with spread toes,. i have read from many people in this forum who love all that stuff i just mention. you are sooo right catsman.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been reading the fucking shoes thread, and it brings me back to this one............lol.....I am a shoe guy too, and have laid a few lumps in my g/f shoes in my time, so I took particular interest in that topic too. Once again, a diversity of interests, all surrounding the love of the female foot, is keeping most of us captivated. Only us foot fetishers can understand the excitement of cumming in a pair of open toe sandals...lol
Giddy-up!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See again, not a shoe-man.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links