Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » you are strange and creepy !! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: you are strange and creepy !!
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 different 12 year old girls?

That's what you're complaining about?

Yeesh!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen!!!!!! should i even ask for pics of those heels? i'll be good though.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yippie!!!!!!!!!!! my diverse tastes makes me special.. and now i'm going to get a super special treat.. you in heels.. hose.... as well as bare!!! cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way, me lovin' women in heels may make me strange or creepy to some.. but that's more their problem than mines! lol!!!!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I'm noticed that it's often more acceptable to admit that you're gay, than to admit that you're attracted to women's feet. Such is our PC society!

I think you're absolutely right, DZ - feet may be seen as taboo, but gay is seen as controversial yet I don't think it carries a taboo anymore... I know of some gay people and I also know of some foot fetish people.....I feel those with a foot fetish keep it in more, but both are still unspeakable to a degree...it's probably because schools will post up signs to support homosexuality - a good move - among other things like gender and whatnot...you won't see a poster promoting feet, but I think it's pretty clear this isn't meant to be an attack on homosexuals, but rather to spark irony and how we're really the ones that are in the [shoe] closet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

great point! but the good news is.. amoungst the younger crowd.. the 'phobia' and 'stigma' of feet is starting to fade! cool!

RPM

--------------------

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience they think its weird but come around if you don't focus solely on the feet. I've only been with one girl who didn't let me have her feet and that lasted a whole of one night lolz.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate, always enjoy reading ur posts.

quote:
From personal experience, there have been certain female friends of mine that I didn't bring up my attraction for women's feet with right away and I waited months, sometimes years, before allowing them to see that part of me.
Fate, I cant wait that long bro, maybe a few dates. But the feet thing will have to surface sooner rather than later. Of course when I think the moment is right.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Fate, always enjoy reading ur posts.

quote:
From personal experience, there have been certain female friends of mine that I didn't bring up my attraction for women's feet with right away and I waited months, sometimes years, before allowing them to see that part of me.
Fate, I cant wait that long bro, maybe a few dates. But the feet thing will have to surface sooner rather than later. Of course when I think the moment is right.
Thanks for the compliment, ozboy.

I do understand about not wanting to wait that long. The women I've eluded to in my experiences are more friends and nothing really beyond that. There's no doubt that the playing field changes quite a bit when you're dealing with a woman who you have more than just a friendship interest in and are looking for something more. The basic idea is still the same though. Try and get a good level of comfort and trust going and things will work. The more relaxed you both are, the more natural your actions will be when you finally make a move to suck on her toes.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found that women that have respect and or are interested in me are the ones that take my fetish and actually have fun with it! I would say for some women, wait till you have sex with them and then let them know what really turns you on. In a way you're doing her a favor by letting her know what gets you going. Hopefully in turn she does the same. My fetish is relatively tame though but I always start small. And as we have more sex or get more physical i'll introduce another facet. If they like you, they wont care.
As for feeling weird/creepy why should I? If a girl were to allude to that why would I care? I've had many beautiful intelligent caring fun women jump at the chance to indulge me in my fetish. By definition a woman that tried to put me down over something I was born with doesn't fit in the beautiful caring intelligent fun category that is my standard.
There are more women up for footplay than many would think. There aren't a ton of cool guys out there that know how to be a man and treat a woman like a woman should be. Like yourself and your fetish and the world will follow.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found that women that have respect and or are interested in me are the ones that take my fetish and actually have fun with it! I would say for some women, wait till you have sex with them and then let them know what really turns you on. In a way you're doing her a favor by letting her know what gets you going. Hopefully in turn she does the same. My fetish is relatively tame though but I always start small. And as we have more sex or get more physical i'll introduce another facet. If they like you, they wont care.
As for feeling weird/creepy why should I? If a girl were to allude to that why would I care? I've had many beautiful intelligent caring fun women jump at the chance to indulge me in my fetish. By definition a woman that tried to put me down over something I was born with doesn't fit in the beautiful caring intelligent fun category that is my standard.
There are more women up for footplay than many would think. There aren't a ton of cool guys out there that know how to be a man and treat a woman like a woman should be. Like yourself and your fetish and the world will follow.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth, footgirl0226, I am anxiously awaiting the posts you mention. I love to have my gal wear sexy shoes for sexy activities.

Being a fan of bondage as well, I have a couple of pairs of - for lack of a better term - harnesses that wrap around the ankle and under the arch of the shoe (a nice high heel), preventing the removal of the shoes. As much as I like bare feet there are simply times when I wake that I want to see my lover sleeping not just peacefully but sexily, as well.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly I get that response a lot with big footed woman one i was talking to told me she has size 13WWW feet and said he tried a footjob but didn't like it. Hmm well ok but others would say oh that's gross without saying well I tried it.

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Let them think what they want, in the end they're the ones looking ridiculous. After all, everybody knows that the coolest people are foot fetishists. [Cool]

so true so very very true [Cool]

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Let them think what they want, in the end they're the ones looking ridiculous. After all, everybody knows that the coolest people are foot fetishists. [Cool]

Quoted for truth.

Keep fightin' the good fight.

High fives and what not.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links