Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you think more about feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: do you think more about feet
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I dont think I think of anything that turns me on more than sex... Wait... maybe a clean organized house... lol Just kidding... kinda...

Did anybody tell you, how sexy and refreshing it is to see a woman in here posting pics of her feet, and also giving her opinion about sex and feet. usually it is the boyfriend or husband who does it. Question for you sexy. is your man into feet? if he is, how come he doesn't participate?. if is not into feet, then i most say that he doesn't know what he is missing. In any case, he is a lucky man to have you. do not stop posting both, your pics and you opinions. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think about having sex with feet. hehe
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are both equal in my mind
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAlegs
Board Regular
Member # 30367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAlegs   Author's Homepage   Email LAlegs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a great tease/foreplay that is equal to the sex and usually involves legs and feet. When shooting the set that got me my Avatar it was such a turn on. The shoot was 3 hours of hot and heavy. The sex is the release of all that tension.

Afraid to say, not into all the after sex part unless she is a gf- which is not a word I use much. I usually leave before they wake up.

--------------------
 -

www.legsofla.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet and Sex...Inseparable!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amglo
Board Regular
Member # 10488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amglo   Email amglo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet or Sex..Ummmmm, One goes with the other but I must admit that when having sex with a gal that has what I consider to be sexy feet the sex is much better. The advantage of being a foot fetish is that I am basically mentally masturbating all day long when out looking at feet. I live in a warm area where thongs & sandals are on display by the end of March..it is a real distraction. Some guys are ass or boob fans, as a foot fan I get to see it laid out in front of me on a daily basis. What other fetish will allow you to actually compare the days sightings and rank them?
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think about feet BEFORE I think about sex! How about that? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links