Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Talking about your fetish.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Talking about your fetish..
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....and what set's me off is; those who you would tell and perhaps laugh behind your back probably have a bigger foot fetish than you do, and are even deeper in the foot fetish closet.

_fjb_ [Secret]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking back on this thread, i feel like such a douchebag [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that my fetish for womens feet is something that my wife and I know and enjoy. Howwver, I don't go out of the way to hide anything. Most of the guys I work with know that blue jeans and flip flops is my thing to see women in. I wouldn't deny it if ever asked. I have always been open about it with Kim as she is the first that I was addicted to. It's nothing to be ashamed of and no reason to hide it. There just Feet! LOL

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:
what were their reactions and to who did you tell..?

they thought i was a freak... former coworkers (after I had already left my job for several months)
Well....you kind of are....It's all good though
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never made a secret of my fetish. Although I sometimes feel vulnerable with it, I always figured I'd be stronger with my cards out in the open.

Guess I figured right cuz I've never been embarassed with it by anybody.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone i think i know knows....then again i have feet plastered all over pretty much everything i'm associated with. heck, on my myspace page i use ever changing pictures of the redheads feet as my main picture...
my IM, the start screen on my pda, you name it, there are gorgeous feet on it.
but as i've said i am fully confident in me and my fetish and no one ever seems to mind. most of the women that i work with know and actively seek me out to show me their newest hot shoe aquisitions....but this is all recent, as in the last 2 years ive been this open.
but even then, a lot of people knew in my circles of friends cos i did have a reputatuion as a bit of a ladies man....and man do women love to talk.....a lot of women would throw themselves my way feet first pardon the pun....go figure...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, you ARE convinced of yourself... [Woot]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-fan1
Loyal Member
Member # 22623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-fan1   Email Sole-fan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, not an option. The wife hates it and getting humiliated by friends or family....I think not.
So its just me and Mary Palmer.... [Jerkoff] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally accepted my fetish 6 years ago and never told anyone til 4 years ago. A few people know. My cousin was the first to know and she encourage to tell others.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links