Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The older the better? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The older the better?
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"LOL I've never seen how sexy your feet are before sweetie."
Comment by 2nd. To God In Power

Her feet have potential, but she won't allow them to smell.
[Roll Eyes]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"from what i've seen the feet age just like the rest of a chick"
Comment by Sir Mike

Pardon the pun, but give it time, Mike.
[Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no the younger the better.. hehe
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er no thanks, pretty smooth feet for me not old wrinkly ones [Smile]

Each to their own of course

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really care about the age. If the woman is willing to let me play with her feet, that makes me happy. Being a fan of wrinkly soles, sometimes the older feet are much better. [Tongue]

As long as they are legal and they can wrinkle their soles up, I'm there.

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never once in all my days seen a mature pair of feet that didn't look like a right mess. Rough, overtanned, over-wrinkled, bony, veiny.

Man I feel like vomiting.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"I just cant."
Comment by footgirl0226

Yes you can !!

_fjb_ [Hump]

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
I have never once in all my days seen a mature pair of feet that didn't look like a right mess. Rough, overtanned, over-wrinkled, bony, veiny.

Man I feel like vomiting.

Check out the pics and vids of Sophia, she'll make you change your mind. [Cool]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say i love young feet anything from the 18-25 range best then the 25-35 range is nice too. Mature feet take the back seat with me.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-fan1
Loyal Member
Member # 22623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-fan1   Email Sole-fan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love mature feet. Don't see as many of them so it makes me enjoy them even more when I do....
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! If you think mature feet are at 35 years old, think again. As for them getting better with age or at least being maintained, no one seems to be put off with my feet. So trust me when I say of all the feet mentioned here, they are very mature! Without giving away the farm -- let's just say my feet are closer to 1/2 century mark than most might think!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I have to say i love young feet anything from the 18-25 range

I would say this is my range

i've noticed the chicks that I liked a few years ago now look older, including their feet and they're about 23-26 now, many are now fat

i think a chick looks her best at 19 - 21, at that age her feet haven't been worn out by high heels and tight shoes and her metabolism is still fast, plus they are constantly around guys being in college so they watch their appearance more

the hottest chick i ever saw in my life was 19, she's now 23 and is 40 pounds heavier and her feet have gone downhill, i used to think they were the best i ever saw

it's funny how things change over a few years, she gave me every sign in the book to ask her out but I was a pussy back then [Roll Eyes]

i regretted it LITERALLY every day until i saw her recently, today i would be insulted if she came on to me [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's all relative. There are some younger looking women who either have nice feet and it's natural, or they take good care of them. The same goes for older women. You can also find the opposite at both sides of the spectrum as well - i.e. not-so-good-looking feet in younger and older women.

I have to say though that there is a difference in women and their attitudes towards their bodies, as well as their feet, as they age. In my estimation, women 30 and older finally get comfortable enough with their bodies and not be so self-conscious of what others may think. As a result, most women that age and older are more open to letting a guy be attracted to their feet and don't worry so much about it being "gross".

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I think it's all relative. There are some younger looking women who either have nice feet and it's natural, or they take good care of them. The same goes for older women. You can also find the opposite at both sides of the spectrum as well - i.e. not-so-good-looking feet in younger and older women.

I have to say though that there is a difference in women and their attitudes towards their bodies, as well as their feet, as they age. In my estimation, women 30 and older finally get comfortable enough with their bodies and not be so self-conscious of what others may think. As a result, most women that age and older are more open to letting a guy be attracted to their feet and don't worry so much about it being "gross".

Absolutely! Well said. I've been with women in their 50's that are amazing in this manner. Agree 100%
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh and I add this question ...
Is it really about our AGE or the LOOK of our feet?

I will be 30 this year and I really don't see myself in this "mature" category ...

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links