Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does a pretty face make a difference to pretty feet... ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does a pretty face make a difference to pretty feet... ?
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked what footgirl0226 had to say (I've really got to figure out how to quote in bold type here).

For myself, it is a whole constellation of features that combine to create attraction. For example, I've met truly beautiful women with awful feet and, somehow, that scotched the deal. I recall seeing this absolutely enchanting pair of feet and, moving around the obstruction that blocked the rest of her, found a tattered and stained "Garfield" T-shirt with a blackened set of teeth above the collar and a paunch that resembled a constricting 20 foot anaconda below. There was no force in the cosmos that was going to get me any nearer those feet.

Then, there is the "in-between" where personality comes into play. That is where things get cloudy.

Having gone a long way for very little, I'll try to be brief. Physically speaking, give me a beautiful face and some modest feet, the feet will look better. Give me some beautiful feet and a modest face...hard to tell.

Give me some personality and things become clear.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
... Physically speaking, give me a beautiful face and some modest feet, the feet will look better. Give me some beautiful feet and a modest face...hard to tell.

Give me some personality and things become clear.

Hmmmm...this make sense to me [Thumbs Up] . Good points, Toetapper.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet on an average looking gurl will make her look much more appealing in the same respect that a hot gurl can do zero for me if she has ugly feet.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I had good day with both mature and average looking women. At lunch the woman sits down and crosses ankles. She was barefoot wearing flats. As soon as she sat down heels pop out. The lunch was brought out and then the show began. The flats literally fell off, to reveal perfect pedicure and high arches, she stayed like this for one hour. The evening brought a better show. A local tavern bar with high chairs and tables. The tables were shorter than the stools. In walks a mature women, very average face and plump body. Fingernails were unpainted the toes were pink in flat open toed slides. The arches were high and wrinkled and her feet were tanned. She sits sideways and crosses her leg to my direction two feet from my face. After a wine later the shoe is dangling only on two toes right in my face unbelievable, a very good day. I am very partial to these type of women they always deliver and they can sit with no distractions from kids or mates.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Footgirl - I've got your back girl!

I totally agree that personality, wit and charm, intelligence all play a part. Honestly, for me, the first thing I notice is someone's eyes and the next is their smile. You can tell if someone is basically good through their eyes and a genuine smile is hard to fake. Then I got for a nice ass... that's right guys -- I like a guy who looks good in a pair of jeans! mmmm mmm mmn [Smile]

But when it comes right down to it, you don't have to be gorgeous, or tall, or ripped -- if you can touch my soul then I'm going to find you the most attractive man on earth and no one else will do.

sincerity is key and if you're totally into me and you make me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman and you absolutely get turned on just looking at me and my feet - it's going to turn me on right back.

But also - I'm not into feet for myself but I would want my guy to have decent cared for feet. I don't want to be scratched in bed either.

damn...I gotta go get me one .... LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think both footgirl and perfectpeds raise some great points here from the female perspective. For guys out there who think it's all about looks when it comes to sparking an attraction with women, it's not all about that. As they've both stated, other things are more important in that equation.

When it comes to a woman who I would like to pursue more than just a friendship with, she would have to be attractive to me, both from a physical standpoint as well as from a mental and personality standpoint. In an ideal situation, I would prefer if her feet were attractive as well. However, I think I would opt for feet on a woman that weren't necessarily the greatest if I found her attractive, meaning, again, from the physical, personality and mental standpoint. Personally, a woman who is attractive to me in her looks but just doesn't have it mentally or with her personality doesn't do anything for me. I've had a couple of women like this who were physically attractive, and also had pretty nice feet, interested in me in the past. However, they just didn't have it in the mental department. Try as I might to overlook it, I just couldn't and it was more of a turn off to me, even though they were quite attractive physically. I find that I need to relate to a woman on more than just a physical level if there's any chance of something more than just being friends.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my experiences hot girls genarally dont have hot feet. i dont know why that s. ive known some really HOT girls and couldnt wait to see their feet, and usually i am disapointed. but i have sen some very average girls in malls and on beaches etc and they have had amazing feet
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
A juicy ass and pretty feet are the basic foundation for me and an attractive face will seal the deal for sure. Plain Jane can shoot up to 8-10 level with great feet, a nice little rump and a little make up with a great hair do.

amen to that!

also...

quote:
Originally posted by sandyrog:
in my experiences hot girls genarally dont have hot feet. i dont know why that s. ive known some really HOT girls and couldnt wait to see their feet, and usually i am disapointed. but i have sen some very average girls in malls and on beaches etc and they have had amazing feet

i agree, i have no idea why it is either. i've known this girl who wasn't really attractive but i recently saw her feet and i was speechless... my mouth is watering just thinking of them! but yea its strange how out of all the hot girls i know very little have pretty feet.

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"its strange how out of all the hot girls i know very little have pretty feet"

Maybe it's because they spend so much time on primping from the neck up that they don't have time for their feet -- whereas we average women find time to try and take care of the whole package - but especially our feet - especially for all of you here in the forum!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes. a girl could have the best feet in the world, but if she got a bad face i can get off to that.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just messing around with a woman, the face wouldn't matter too much if the feet were sexy. But to be in a relationship, her face definately would matter. There was a girl I worked with that I was not attracted to at all. Barely knew she was there. But when I saw her feet, I payed more attention to her then ever before. I looked for her at work.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
"its strange how out of all the hot girls i know very little have pretty feet"

Maybe it's because they spend so much time on primping from the neck up that they don't have time for their feet -- whereas we average women find time to try and take care of the whole package - but especially our feet - especially for all of you here in the forum!

I also noticed this.
I call these girls "Barbiedolls".
They spend so much time getting cute and attractive by brushing their hair, getting a tann, putting lots of make up on, even got most of the time nice manicures.

But .... their feet and pedicures are frequently (not always) a nightmare. I guess it is because they think that their feet are closed up most of the time, it isn't worth the effort.

What a shame...

And maybe it is also because these girls walk a lot on high heels and stilletto's, those are classical killers for female feet.

therefor, give me a "girl next door"-type and i will be a lot happier. Their feet are MOSTLY well taken care off and look naturally very hot.

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i dont think most girls have bad looking faces, but if they do, i don't care what your feet look like, i have to look at your face more than i have to look at you.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes it matters, for me the prettier a woman is the more i want her feet to be smelly - thats wierd i know but the idea that a really hot chick has stinky toesies is really exciting !
[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links