Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » -Tips for getting a girl into foot worship? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: -Tips for getting a girl into foot worship?
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
First experience for me was when I was 17 (I'm 18 now) and I used to give my GF full-body massages with my tongue too. I was massaging her feet and she put them further up to my face, I couldn't resist and thought she would find it sweet if I gave her sole a little kiss, I did.

Luckily she loved it and we built up to toe sucking and full blown foot worship with footjobs. She is now the one asking me to worship her feet as she just fell in love with it and she HATES feet!

We always put time aside for a lovely session and I love that she loves it and I love her ^_^

I must say, you really are a lucky teen!
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I thought it would always remain fantasy but she just adores it. She can fall asleep so relaxed after a while, I have been at her feet for up to an hour before! [Wink]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links