Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » toe nails? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: toe nails?
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joe-5102:
Toe nails? Long, Short or even bitten?

Just woundering how can the toenails be bitten?

The girl must be flexible to bend down and bite her toenails lol.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would prefer them to be a tad bit longer than shorter. Short toenails just don't do it for me.. But even across the top of the toe or just a bit longer is just right...LOL

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love em kinda short myself. even when my wife's arent what anyone would consider long, as soon as she cuts them.. BAM.. even hotter IMO. when i first met her, she grew looooong. she knew i was into feet when we met and it took a long time before i told her i prefer them short. she said she has always liked em long.. but they've been short every since. what a woman [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
short or a lil bit long for me

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short & painted or a nice French Pedicure does me just fine.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - here's my woman's personal point of view.
I like my toenails to be just long enough to pass the tip of my toe but not much longer -- I think a little past the tip of the toe makes the nail bed look bigger and the toes longer... they are always filed and never rough and rarely leave a mark (LOL) -- it also makes for a nice french pedi. If they get too long though they can actually cut into the toes when wearing any kind of a rounded or pointed toe shoe.
(see - just like a woman - you guys all said it in one sentence - I had to write a novel! LOL) [Confused]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What perfectpeds said. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael-Adam B
Board Regular
Member # 21549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael-Adam B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short, either French pedicured or a nice bright color like pink, purple, blue... yummy

[ May 22, 2008, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: Barlow loves feet ]

--------------------
Michael-Adam loves the feet!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long for me.....IMO it just makes the foot look sexier
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will chime in here ... I used to prefer my nails to be trimmed very short (not bitten). Within the last few months I have grown my nails out for requested clips and picture sets and have found that I too prefer my nails to be a longer length now. I am like perfectpeds on this one ... just long enough that they are over the tip of the toe. This creates a better (larger) "canvas" for me when I do my paintjobs. Also, I think it does make the toes look sexier.

ps - It drives my old man NUTS when he is sucking on my toes because he plays with my toenails as a tease with his tongue - that shit gets me HOTTT!!!)

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
instead of writing a novel.. i'm going to say i like it similar to what perfectpeds and MD said.. though slightly shorter doesn't hurt.. just longer doesn't work so well for me (greater potential for 'downward curvature from shoe wearing.. yuk)

RPM

p.s. perfectpeds.. so what are you saying about my loong posting style? i'm not masculine enough? lol!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have to be kinda long for me. If they're short that totally turns me off.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
instead of writing a novel.. i'm going to say i like it similar to what perfectpeds and MD said.. though slightly shorter doesn't hurt.. just longer doesn't work so well for me (greater potential for 'downward curvature from shoe wearing.. yuk)

RPM

p.s. perfectpeds.. so what are you saying about my loong posting style? i'm not masculine enough? lol!!

[Laugh] RPM, you know I love all your "loooong" posts. My comment was in no way a statement about lack of masculinity. You write eloquently - I sometimes tend to ramble. LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awe sucks!!!! lol! thanks

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short to medium length. If she's able to use them to get traction, then its too long.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links