Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bedroom Slippers..lol. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bedroom Slippers..lol.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course!!! especially considering.. on the forum.. anyone can talk about how they would use your heel and feet pics!!!

here's an idea.. inspite the fact most of us agree.. that cuming in shoes without consent is not cool..... how about a pic of you in a shoe.. but the camera is shooting from behind.. and you've slipped the shoe off and showing the sole of your feet (i hope this makes sense).. so anyone who wanted to imagin coming.. has the 'perfect' view..... your sole.. and the shoe underneath.. the 'sandwich' factor.

ok.. i got too caried away.. some thought!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMM... that's good. See I have been trying to get new ideas cause i dont want to keep posting the same ol' crap. I could do that... I think I will!

And I know, its not the same old crap to you guys, but to me... its like purses and shoes. I have 15pr of black heels alone, but they all are different in my opinion. I need a variety! So, I need some new ideas for pics too.

And I dont mind the comments in the forum about my feet and the uses for them. I just want to talk about other things outside of the forum... lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again Footgirl, this Isn't a forum for that unless using the off-topic section. You know, talking about non foot stuff.

I wouldn't expect anyone in the off-topic thread to start yammering on about wanking all over yer pics.

Pic ideas?

Show us those 15 different pairs of black heels ::drools::

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was replying to someone who just posted but thats for filling me in on the "rules"

I probably still wont obey them! [Kiss]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people who these need to take a severe look in the mirror and ask themselves if it's right to do this to somebodys property.

Not to mention that it's rather childish.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did too, but that avatar was way larger than I thought it would be. Hehe, i'll post it in the image forum later.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am married to my PERVERT and I found the surprise to be quite entertaining. To each his own. I don't call it childish - I call it "living a little".

Posting in here about how you think it is wrong and childish to "vandalize property" is not showing your openess to someone else's fetish. I liked what my hubby did and I am sure there are other women out there who would have as well.

I wonder how many lurkers read this thread and walked away with a sense of "wrong" due to the comments against the subject being discussed. [Confused]

I like the fact my slippers were "vandalized" - makes my sexual fetish flare RED HOT!! [Nana]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not passing judgement MD.. but would you feel different about it if it was some random guy you never met doing that to your slippers?

that said... i totally respect what you said though!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links