Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Photography: Lucrative Job or Hobby? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Photography: Lucrative Job or Hobby?
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I don't usually ask for the pics of that stuff. Its just not polite lol! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha...I guess I'll be doing good to get her to take pics...let alone vids'!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Thanks mommie! That is better than what I thought you would get off a clip!

no prob hun - you also have the option to sell image sets with clips4sale ... I believe the split is the same (but don't quote me)

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..so it can be lucrative hobby to say the least!
At this point I'm just debating on whether or not to talk her into it...I wouldn't open a website though...can't see that being fun.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input, everyone.

I really am not interested in making a profit. I think I would simply like the opportunity to photograph this girl. She's quite beautiful, and pretty open-minded. But I still think she may require some incentive, like possibly making a little cash, before she'd commit. So whatever money was made I'd be happy to just pass it on to her. I just figured it would be good to charge others to view them so that I wouldn't have to pay her out of my own pocket. That would just end up being a client/paid copanion sort of thing. For me, having her pose for me would be more than I could hope for.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links