Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Licking in between toes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Licking in between toes?
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with Sole_Solution, I usually sniff and touch for a while and when I am done, and only then will I lick. I dont want to ruin the feet with my own saliva.
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have licked in between a woman's toes before and she loved it. Something about women getting their feet worshipped gets them so aroused
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing more arousing than a wet warm tongue in between each of my toes. Ecspecially between the last two toes (with the pinkie toe) [Drool]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im more of a sniffer too...

but i like to slide my tongue between all the toes getting out the tastey sweat....

and then i like the feet rubbed into my face! its soooo arousing.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker 2 wrote:

[QUOTE] im more of a sniffer too... but i like to slide my tongue between all the toes getting out the tastey sweat.... and then i like the feet rubbed into my face! its soooo arousing.

[Cheers]

You guys my find this unusual but I'm not really either a sniffer or licker, I never thought about category. I thought all foot lovers would be in to pretty much everything but until I joined Wu's I discovered that isn't true.

Through this forum I have seen people say they only like to smell female feet as they find the smell stimulating, others have said they will kiss but not lick as they think that is a bit dirty, others have said they don't lick because they want to keep the odour pure. I sometimes don't lick until a good 5 mins, I just kiss and bury my nose in-between her big toe to get a great smell! Just before I dig in. So I realise this.

But for me smelling and sucking are all part of the fetish, I couldn't just smell as I'd get bored (and she would too, it's a bit unfair to her) but I like to smell as well as taste. However, smell is the most important part of the attraction for me as it also strongly determines what her feet taste like, and I'll never forget the first time I tasted her feet. I could taste the sweat burning my lips for hours after. It was incredible. [Drool] Foot fetish rules! Lol.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100%....There's nothing I love more than running my tongue in between each toe like a snake slithers its body, especially if her toes are packed tightly together.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wife wife loves it and I love doing it.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think quite a few women don't realize how sensitive they are in between their toes. As such, I always make sure that my tongue glides in between each and every toe. It can be quite an erotic experience for her, as well as for me.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It gets them horny I didnt believe it until I done it .

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
It gets them horny I didnt believe it until I done it .

A friend that I've known since the late 90's who lets me smell and worship her Feet admitted to me that when I massage, kiss her Feet and suck her Toes, she actually gets wet... I thought she was joking, but apparently it's true.

One time after massaging and kissing her Feet she said, "Oh great! Now I have to go and wash my pu$$y!" LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
... I will lick, nibble and even try to fit as much of the foot in my mouth AFTER I've sniffed as much smell as possible.

_fjb_ [Hump]

Yep! I hear ya... That's my M.O. too. LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by tony_dyer2000:
I am with Sole_Solution, I usually sniff and touch for a while and when I am done, and only then will I lick. I dont want to ruin the feet with my own saliva.

PRECISELY how I feel Bro! I have a friend named Tina who lets me smell and massage her Feet... She knows that I LOVE sniffing, so if I'm going to hang out with her, she will wear sneakers or shoes with no socks, (she will send me a text message saying that, which drives me crazy!!!) then when I'm about to go to work on her Feet, she tells me to first take the shoe/sneaker off and smell it for a little bit and then she says, "Smell my Foot!" [Drool] [Jerkoff]

[ June 01, 2008, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sole_Solution:
Believe it or not, although I have licked many Feet and Toes, especially in between the Toes... I'm mainly a sniffer and kisser. I usually don't like to lick the Feet or Toes, because, this might sound weired, but I feel that my saliva taints the Feet/Toes and gets in the way of the sniffing pleasure and expereince.

i am the exact same way...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."and then she says, "Smell my Foot!" "
Comment by Sole_Solution

_fjb_ [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sole_Solution:
Believe it or not, although I have licked many Feet and Toes, especially in between the Toes... I'm mainly a sniffer and kisser. I usually don't like to lick the Feet or Toes, because, this might sound weired, but I feel that my saliva taints the Feet/Toes and gets in the way of the sniffing pleasure and expereince.

I second that. It's a question of pure adoration!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
between the toes is the best part if you enjoy the smell of female feet - more addictive than ice !

for me its the baby toe that holds the best scent - even females who have odorless feet hold a little treat in that spot !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife loves for me to do that to her toes
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links