Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you or haven't you? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have you or haven't you?
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shied away from it ever since I had the fetish! I was also shy to let my current gf know I had a foot fetish. I tried to sneak it into the relationship by pretending massaging her feet was the first time I'd ever been "strangely" attracted to a woman's feet! lol.

I just found this forum, and it's given me a confidence to just let women know I like feet from the beginning (if I break up with my current girl, I mean). If they don't like it, they don't. But if they do like it, JACKPOT!

This forum has helped me feel OK with my fetish.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well..as a kid i was never really the tough guy 2 walk up 2 a girl and ask her 2 show me her feet..lol in high school i was still shy 2 ask girls to let me do things with their feet, i had a lot of friends with benefits and almost all of the girls thought that my interst for feet was odd and weird..and none of them would let touch their feet...i was shy and always thought that i was the only guy in the world that loved womens feet, till i turned 2 WU's website at the age of 16. it completely changed my thought on the topic and encouraged me to stand up for what i truly LoVe. now i'm 20 years old and attending college in miami surrounded by beautiful hispanic women with gorgeous feet and i have over 47 foot models doing photo sessions with me every weekend doing anything i want with their feet..from 18 year olds 2 37 year olds..over a dozen FJ videos and a mess load of pics just waiting 2 be displayed on the internet..in due time i will be opening a website dedicated 2 beautiful latina girls in miami..Soo..ThankS WU!! ^_^

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Rage, pretty awesome!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I've seen some of the feet Tyler has licked.

I'm a bit more picky.."
Comment by brek44

Yeah, but Tyler has gotten some good ones too !! [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember ever being bothered I liked feet, I never got depressed about it. I kept it to myself mind but I never wanted to not like feet.

I embraced it as soo as I could. [Tongue]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brek44:
I've seen some of the feet Tyler has licked.

I'm a bit more picky.. [Hump]

If you think those are bad, you should see the hookers I pick up, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately for me I haven't, in answer to the question. I have always kept my fetish a secret, and have probably missed out on some golden opportunities with ex gf's. I would never share it with close friends, as they would probably laugh in my face, and look at me in a different light from there on in. Sometimes it's frustrating being a shy foot fetishist.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had me mouth, lips, tongue, fingers and even pecker made contact with different feet before... But neither time were the conscious. well kind of..
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whyme:
Does that mean you cant have foot fun with a stranger you met at a bar STRAIGHT AWAY(one who is up for it, and seems like she wants you) -
im on about if she wants no strings sex cos she finds you handsome, but shes a stranger- would you give that situation time, cos it might seem odd sharing your fetish with a stranger on 1st meeting, u get me ??

I'm sure it's possible to have foot fun with a virtual stranger - i.e. meeting a woman for the first time and then going to your place or her place and introducing your fetish. Actually, that happened to me one time and, yeah, it was kind of weird. But, let's face it, in order for that to even happen in the first place, she has to trust you and be comfortable around you to a certain degree. Under normal circumstances, developing that level of comfort can take some time and having foot fun with someone you've met for the first time that night can be rare.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a lot of FF who have yet to fully explore their desire in reality (because they are still in their cave). A lot of it comes down to acceptance. Being different doesn't make you an alien. Sometimes being different can play to your advantage. Once you build the courage to conquer that hurdle, it becomes easier to deal with your true wants and likes. That is why Wufeetlinks.com is such a necessary vehicle to gain and achieve inner strength to face the confused and "don't get it" types of this community. Wu rocks, man. [Wu]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's sad people are still embarassed especially when it's nothing to be ashamed of. I still remain surprised at the amount of girls think foot fetish is disgusting when a lot of guys have them. [Confused]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get feet in my face on a daily basis. If you ask you shall receive.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c7rvn
Board Regular
Member # 9274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c7rvn   Email c7rvn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave in to my urges and sniffed my friend's mums feet when I was 17! She had previously made a pass at me (she was mid 30's, divorced and lonely). I turned her down but remained on friendly terms. I was babysitting her younger son one night when she came home from a night out, dressed to kill in a black dress with dark stockings on. Normally I would just look but because she had made a pass at me I decided to go for it. I knew she was a bit drunk so I just told her that I liked feet. She asked me what I wanted to do and I said I wanted to sniff them. She laughed but said OK. She sat on the sofa and watched as I lay on the floor sniffing her bare feet and wanking off. They were great. That was a turning point for me. After that, I have been open and honest and have pretty much always got what I wanted since then. If you don't ask, you don't get.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, most of the women that I know who have heard about the fetish, just thought that why would anyone want to touch their feet cuz they were probably dirty. Not really disgusted, but wondering why a dirty foot might be appealing.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never actually ever told anybody. Even my ex-gf, whom I did everything to/with/on her feet, I never actually came out and said it. She loved it though! She knew the power they had over me and she used to have alot of fun with it. In the bedroom only I mean, not in everyday life. She knew exactly what to do with them at all times, no matter what we were doing. (HJ, BJ, FJ, during Sex) And she always wanted me to cum on her feet. ALWAYS. I'm not sure if she knows I have an actual "Foot Fetish" though, as she may only think I like her feet for some reason. She has never actually caught me looking so I'm guessing hse doesnt fully know the extent of it. ahh, how I miss those days [Cry]
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links