Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are there any foot fetish toys? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are there any foot fetish toys?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg lmao. i have seen most of these, but they always make me laugh. maybe my preference isnt strong enough for me to consider a fake foot. what really kinda saddens me is that the serenity feet that someone linked to are actually IMHO pretty ugly.

i'll say that i would LOVE to have a mold of my wife's feet though. lmao

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx SWMan, that one just cracked me up, the promised 'to be continued' was very rewarding. Really, what are we becoming as a species?

Anyone know the story by Irvine Welsch (writer of trainspotting) about the woman who comes to see the plastic surgeon about a second pussy? She ends up getting one just underneath her real one but she has to go through months of therapie and counseling to get it. When she finally gets it, she goes back to her boyfriend and their sex is fantastic again for a while. Then when it starts to get boring again she goes and sees the surgeon again, this time for a pussy in her cheek, etc, etc.

As Coldplay's singer put it so well, "we live in a beautiful world"! (you just have to learn to appreciate the beauty, wich takes about a lifetime considering the ugly things we invent, lol).

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luna
Board Regular
Member # 28754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they should make a foot with an asshole in it... that way the foot could fart once in a while, it might bring it relief.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links