Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimented a Customers Toes.!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Complimented a Customers Toes.!!!
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do that a lot, but instead of complimenting their pedicures I usually compliment their shoes/sandals... if they seem interested. I ask to feel the interior of the shoe, to see if its "comfortable" or "real leather" I kid you not 3/5ths of the time they take off their shoes and let me... this allows me to see their feet(if no socks or hose) and also i can get closer and see if I smell anything. if it smells theyre usually self conscious enough to tell me, "my feet probably smell or they do smell"
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well by complimenting her pedicure made her realize she made the right decision on what place to go to, what polish to use etc.. So that in itself made her feel good, women love hearing that they made a good decision.

I don't compliment feet, that makes the woman know your focusing on her feet-watch out with that one.

And it was just a friendly touch, nothing more.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that right there is the ticket.. a friendly touch!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
Originally posted by AliasnameTO:
Nah, women I know touch people for any reason. It could have been a green-light to go further, but it could have been just her touchy-feely personality.

we will never know
sad but true. imo, there is nothing more satisfying than meeting a perfect stranger one minute (who has amazing well painted toenails)... and then you have those exact same toes (that you had visually admired so much) wrapped around your fat hard schlong minutes or hours later because the two of you have accelerated a relationship.

it is one of the most mindblowing feelings to have with respect to women's feet. it is especially a unique feeling when you share with them this exact context that you're thinking too

lesson for next time, find out if she's just a touchy feely person (or not), LOL

[ June 09, 2008, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladwani
Board Regular
Member # 22597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladwani   Email ladwani   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful move!
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, now i think i will "feel her out" when i make my calls to customers 2 weeks after they got a phone from me..just to check and see if they have any questions....

I'll keep yall posted.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion:
I do that a lot, but instead of complimenting their pedicures I usually compliment their shoes/sandals... if they seem interested. I ask to feel the interior of the shoe, to see if its "comfortable" or "real leather" I kid you not 3/5ths of the time they take off their shoes and let me... this allows me to see their feet(if no socks or hose) and also i can get closer and see if I smell anything. if it smells theyre usually self conscious enough to tell me, "my feet probably smell or they do smell"

And people ask me WHY I envy "Al Bundy" so much!! [Tongue] I do realize that sitcom typically showed the ugly side of being a Shoe Salesman. Nevertheless, I could live with that too. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done good sir

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. keep us posted.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links