Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Feet you ever smelled? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best Feet you ever smelled?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have access to the office at my job during the night shift when the ladies had all gone home. I was surprised there were a few women who had shoes in their desk drawers.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
I used to have access to the office at my job during the night shift when the ladies had all gone home. I was surprised there were a few women who had shoes in their desk drawers.

that certainly is AWESOME!

I sure hope you used this to your advantage...

After I found a couple of canvas flats a couple of not so attractive co workers have left behind. I still take advantage every chance I get, sniffing those shoes, and this is me thinking that canvas flats are one of my least favorite smelling shoes..

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flipfloplick:
i would rather have the feet to massage, kiss, and toe suck. but if its with someone you can only have fantasies about, then the shoes have to do. like at my girlfriends friends house (with perfect toes by the way), i would sneak her sandals with me into the bathroom drop my pants and sniff and kiss away. at work i had to descretely put my co-workers very super sweaty worn up closed toed black high heels in my laptop bag, sneak it in the bathroom and snort the aroma. the girl from my work actually has foot smell problems that she is using all kinds of products to treat. i almost fainted from the smell mixed with the rush. i think she knows because now, unlike ever before, she always plays with her feet very exaggerated when im around and watches my eyes on her best moves, saying "my feet hurt" and she keeps a mini shoe collection under her desk.

Damn you!!! Im jealousss... first be certain this is true, than make your move.. [Smile]
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure did. I even found a pair of shoes a female owner of the company was going to fed-ex back. I opened the package and then sealed it up again. Man, I was so nervous they would realize it'd been retaped!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

lucky. I know Ive taken tons of risks, but a lot of times I also think/wish I would get better opportunities

Like instead of the 2 canvas flats I wish theyd be leather flats or flat pumps... something that would smell

or my fathers new wife... her shoes dont smell at all. But my mothers did, very badly. its like 2 opposites. Im very sad. [Cry]

flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion:
quote:
Originally posted by flipfloplick:
i would rather have the feet to massage, kiss, and toe suck. but if its with someone you can only have fantasies about, then the shoes have to do. like at my girlfriends friends house (with perfect toes by the way), i would sneak her sandals with me into the bathroom drop my pants and sniff and kiss away. at work i had to descretely put my co-workers very super sweaty worn up closed toed black high heels in my laptop bag, sneak it in the bathroom and snort the aroma. the girl from my work actually has foot smell problems that she is using all kinds of products to treat. i almost fainted from the smell mixed with the rush. i think she knows because now, unlike ever before, she always plays with her feet very exaggerated when im around and watches my eyes on her best moves, saying "my feet hurt" and she keeps a mini shoe collection under her desk.

Damn you!!! Im jealousss... first be certain this is true, than make your move.. [Smile]
its more of a tease relationship cause the sexual chemistry is just not there. doesnt mean she cant tease me constantly and that or i sould dtop taking her shoes hahaha
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two ladies come to mind for me... The first is an ex-GF, a really nice Japanese girl that wore a lot of closed toe shoes. Her feet were never ripe or offensive but did have the "foot" smell at the end of the day.

The second is my current GF, a sexy 29 year old Thai girl I've been seeing for just shy of two years now. She can walk around the city all day; her feet can be filthy but have only the slightest scent. Normally she wears open toe shoes or sandals but once in awhile she goes out in something closed up. Even then her feet just have a hint of scent, just enough to get me going... Perfect IMHO! [Thumbs Up]

The rest of the ladies I’ve been involved with, nothing special as far as scent goes, and nothing really stands out… Okay there’s one more, an Italian girl I went out with briefly. She had an extremely strong foot smell/odor; it was a bit too much for me. She was fine post shower but anything before a good foot washing was borderline rank! [Puke]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's cause they are always shower fresh clean when i smell them. Never smelled her feet when they are sweaty are stinky not into that personally. But hey whatever you guys like.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justsmell
Member # 32075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justsmell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i smell the shoes and socks of my brothers girlfriend... [Smile]
they smell so tight [Big Grin]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i went to a strip club i had them tease me with there feet damn they smell so good

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me personally there is no question that it is this girl right here.

she is 5'10" with size 10.5 feet.

the best smelling i have ever smelled to date and she probably found me quite disgusting for liking her foot smell too [Confused] [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Tyler, what did they smell like

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago I was friends with a guy that had a live in girlfriend named Lee. Lee was a pretty girl but the best thing about her was her feet. She had a pair of the softest looking feet I ever saw. My friend and I were in business together so I had a key to his house. One day while I was there alone I saw a freshly worn pair of pantyhose lying on the floor. I've never went around sniffing worn clothing before but this time curiosity got the best of me. I picked them up and sniffed. To my surprise the strongest smell was from the feet area instead of the crotch. For a short time I was in heaven sniffing the foot area and letting my imagination run wild.I did not want to stop but knew someone would be coming home soon. The funny thing is I don't think my friend would have minded as we've done some other things with women together. Also Lee was definatly not the faithful type either and had several guys she would see when she had the oportunity. She would be a lot older today but I'd sure love to give them a sniff again.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links