Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Looking for help/advice (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking for help/advice
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually concerned by your statments that you've made:

quote:
Sex or oral sex doesnt even interest me in the slightest. Im still a virgin because i deliberately avoid any situation that might lead to sex because im embarassed/grossed out by it.
Its one thing to prefer feet, or have feet turn you on. Its another thing for you to be 'grossed out' by sex. This is concerning and eludes to deeper issues that need to be resolved.

My advice is in fact to seek professional help as to why the female body and sex 'grosses you out'.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use sex to work foot play into the romance if you find the right woman. It can be used as a foreplay leading to the sexual experience and may cure your symptoms. Then maybe she will use foot play more often on times when here body is not right for sex.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, I have the same problem almost. Vag doesn't gross me out,but I find it hard to concentrate on sex if feet aren't in there somehow,so all you have to do is work feet into the sex. Sit up on your knees and put there feet in your face while your doing it and you will find yourself with a boner that can rival that of a horse.

Good luck.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
wow, you guys all seem to miss the most important statement this guy has made IMHO.

quote:

i deliberately avoid any situation that might lead to sex because im embarassed/grossed out by it

seems to me like the whole sex thing might be completely hindered by a mental block. what was your family life like growing up? what was the attitude towards sex in your house? what is your religious upbringing? its amazing how what you are taught about sex, whether it be conciously or subconciously, by your upbrining can affect your physical reactions.
You make a good point, nusuth, but I was not unmindful of what he said about that. I was simply "cutting to the chase". There are many behaviors which we must teach ourselves by (pardon the pun) thrusting ourselves into the situation of which we are afraid and where we must, nevertheless, perform.

Public Speaking comes to mind as a fair example. There are very few people who are instantly willing to stand before a group of people and start talking to that gathering. For most, it takes a few exposures to realize that it isn't a difficult thing to do, with or without preparation.

Another example might be heights. Perhaps you can climb a 30 foot ladder. For someone else, getting up three rungs is do-able but four rungs is an achievement. With a little time, assuming the person isn't suffering from a serious psychological problem, that person will be up eight, eleven, fourteen, rungs and will be up to the level needed. They simply need to experience the "That wasn't so bad, was it?" moment for themselves.

Certainly, therapy is another option but, with some consideration of what I have mentioned above, it will be unnecessary. The best treatment is for the individual to see what happens by placing themselves in the feared situation and seeing what they can do with it.

At worst, they learn to do a "soft-shoe" and exit Stage Left. Learn from the mistakes and try again.

I don't want to appear to minimalize the problems but I'm guessing that they are a bit over-stated or somewhat inflated. If that isn't the case, time to seek professional help.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links