Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Other interests? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Other interests?
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm inclined to agree with Toe SuckerII but, since it's here, I'll make the best of it:

Though I make my living as a musician, it is still a hobby, as well. I write very little original music but try to come up with new arrangements and/or orchestrations of older tunes.

When I require suffering - beyond that inflicted by drunken audiences - I follow the Cleveland sports teams.

I do some photography (I love digital photography for the chance for "do-overs" rather than committing to film - and there's something about "Photo-Shopping" that just seems wrong). Gardening. I live on a lake so there are boats, a dock, and a shore that require care. Everything about Spring, Summer, and Early Fall that needs my attention is a joyous activity, even though I'm reluctant to undertake them, at first.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick_toes
Board Regular
Member # 16188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick_toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like good pot, beer, computers, working out, i like my job washing dishes. i like nice clothes, loud music, parties etc.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with all due respect toetapper, does anybody even go to the "off topic" section? this thread would have died had it been somewhere where nobody goes. it's interesting and i'm amazed to see how many musicians are here.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my apologies toetapper, i meant toesucker.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So long as it we are still on this subject, I have lots of other interests...
Scuba Diving; Weight lifting (yes I said weight lifting LOL); rollerblading; reading (I love to read books); history - I love to learn the little unknown facts about people in history -- but don't seem to have that much time!

Oh and I love sports - mostly baseball (Red Sox); football (Patriots). Although lately I've been finding myself rather excited over basketball too... Go Celtics --

OK So I'm a Boston girl! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense was taken, Second Timer.

I will tell you, though, that I rather enjoy the Miscellaneous as much as any other part of this site. (Well, alright, I'm more likely to get a "stiffy" in the Contributions section.) I like to see what non-foot notions are going among the members here. As much as I may hate to admit it, there is more to life than women's feet and that's the place to see what's on the minds of those with whom we share a common interest.

I'll be going there soon after I finish this.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll jump in here too I suppose.

When I was younger I was into art: drawing, painting, a little printmaking, but never did anything with it after college. I enjoy playing guitar (electric and acoustic). I listen to music, but mostly 60s to early 90s rock. I have over 1000 cds in the collection. Enjoy my pre-dawn morning jogs through the neighborhood where the only other thing out may be a stray dog or raccoon. My weekly Sunday game nights when my gaming group comes over for an evening of D&D at the kitchen table. (We're all grown up now and don't need to play in our mama's basement!) I enjoy hiking along nature trails and taking a couple of days to camp out.

Of course spending lots of time with the family.

Thats a few things that come to mind.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, perfectpeds, I live in Sacramento but spent 50 years in Boston, that's great about the Celtics.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slimebass:
Hey, perfectpeds, I live in Sacramento but spent 50 years in Boston, that's great about the Celtics.

Oh yeah! Totally pumped over this Championship. I was sitting in a restaurant the night of the parade and who comes sauntering in cool as a cucumber -- Glen Davis (Big Baby) and let me tell you - he's huge! LOL He was great to the fans without being over the top! Some guy played We Are The Champions and then went over and knelt at his feet.... OMG it was too funny.

Now it's time to focus on Red Sox and then Patriots! Looking for a threesome this year! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got the Res Sox & the Celtics and almost the Patriots in a row. As the philosopher Meatloaf said, "Two out of three ain't bad."
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

True but it's pretty crappy if one is a Cleveland sports-fan!
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexually, i hope you ment. ass, i'm an ass man. Lol.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey perfectpeds thats a great story about Big Baby Davis, although I don't support the Celtics I couldn't help but smile watching them win the championship.

So I like listneing to and producing music of many different genres (yep another musician, great to see so many on here), really enjoy video games, watching/playing basketball and football/soccer (depending on where you're from). Also enjoy lifting weights, martial arts and I love food. Oh, and I also have a very serious sneaker collection [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links