Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoes or feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shoes or feet?
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love to leave a 'big load' in a girls shoe while thinking about her feet ......... then watching to see if she will notice anything when she slips her shoes back on
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you can have one without the other, there isnt anything that more erotic than a nice pair of feet in a nice pair of heels. But its feet first for me !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet is obviously teh source, but if Icant have that, shoes are the 2nd best bet. or socks/nylons...
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally enjoy feet the best. You can't tickle a shoe!

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely feet i would never pass up feet for shoes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet first, then both, then shoes [Smile]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet beats shoes most of the time. [Smile]

But I'd take shoes that had a perfect pair of feet in them over a pair of feet that were below average.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all depends on my mood; there are times when I just have to see feet in a pair of nice high slides and other times when I just need to dream of the bare flesh of a feminine foot. More often, I opt for the flesh.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO, is it more the pair of feet that does it? Or is it WHO's feet they belong to?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta be the feet. Always the feet.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footloverj
Board Regular
Member # 30890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footloverj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im all about the feet, they gotta be bare and they gotta look nice.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
It all depends on my mood; there are times when I just have to see feet in a pair of nice high slides and other times when I just need to dream of the bare flesh of a feminine foot. More often, I opt for the flesh.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I do have a preference for certain qualities in feet. However, I find that if I develop a passion for a certain girl, I expand the kind of qualities of feet that I enjoy.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pose-lover
Board Regular
Member # 4038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pose-lover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
I don't have a shoe fetish, I don't like worshipping high heels or anything like that, and don't smell shoes. It's all about the feet! [Cool] [Tongue]

Pretty much how I feel. To me shoes are used for making cute feet look better. Once they come off I couldn't care less and if it's just a shoe without a foot in it I don't even give it a thought.

I have access to my boss' office and she keeps TONS of shoes there and I've never even thought of doing anything. I must admit, I have seen them and thought how much some of you would see it as a wasted opportunity. [Wink] The thing I like is she wears sneakers to work and to lunch and she's always changing in front of me. She even changes into nicer shoes for meetings. I've seen her toes and soles so many times it's ridiculous and it's always hard for me to look like I'm listening to what she's saying and NOT staring at her soles or something. She's married and for some reason the topic came up about her wearing open shoes to work and she went on to tell me she only started doing it a few years ago because she's not really comfortable with her feet so it would be really bad on both counts if she ever caught me checking them out. [Smile]

PL

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Loves Girls Feet:
well , I perfer a girls barefeet ... BUT if theres no way I can 'play' with her feet , I will settle for her shoes .... & jerk off in her shoes while thinking about licking her feet & sucking her toes

What he said.

I far prefer a woman's feet to her shoes, but I'll settle for her shoes if I have to. And even then, it has to be the right shoes ... I have no interest in flip-flops or sneakers, but I'll easily stroke out a huge load to some sandals or heels.

That said, I'd have to know who owns the shoes before I'd have any interest in playing with them. I mean, if I found a sexy pair of shoes unattended, I'd leave them where they were unless I knew who they belonged to.

Curiously, I have no problem getting off with any pair of sexy feet, anonymous or not. (And, yes, I've had many opportunities to have my way with women's feet without ever knowing their names. Gotta love swingers clubs.)

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links