Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » your place is at My feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: your place is at My feet
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No need for that man, I think she just offended a few people by just expecting foot men to be pathetic losers. We aren't.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Seriously dude, shut the fuck up. This is Wu's Feet Links , so yeah, anyone wanting to advertise their free or paysite is supposed to come here. Her only mistake was putting it in the wrong forum.

[Kiss] from me to you Coedfeet ... I do agree with you - she has a nother location to post her "wares" and site [Big Grin]
No one was fair on that point [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Seriously dude, shut the fuck up. This is Wu's Feet Links , so yeah, anyone wanting to advertise their free or paysite is supposed to come here. Her only mistake was putting it in the wrong forum.

Intelligent way of communicating you have. Maybe you're the sort of 'intelligent' guy she's looking for?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever, I guess I stand co(ed)rrected.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClassyFootTease
Board Regular
Member # 29928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClassyFootTease   Author's Homepage   Email ClassyFootTease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious, has anyone in this forum ever actually BEEN in a BDSM relationship? Or have had any actual experience with those who practice it? (ie: going to local munches, play parties, meeting others in person....sorry, I don't really count the online stuff as so much of it is total BS).

Reading some of these posts I get the feeling that people equate someone who chooses to be sexually submissive to being a doormat. And I'm sure there are SOME people out there that have such a fantasy to be treated that way. (So your fetishes for feet are OK but a guy who is sexually submissive isn't? Hmm....yeah, that makes sense.) I've known and met many people in my local BDSM scene who are submissive by choice and are not in the least a doormat. They totally have their shit together, are intelligent and fun people.

Yes, there are always going to be 'online dommes' who pop into a forum and make some "your place is at my feet" comment to illicit reactions (and obviously it has worked). And unfortunately, these type of people give BDSM a bad name. It isn't about calling oneself a 'dominant' and they looking around to treat people as submissives (without their consent).

And as for the comments about only a REAL MAN being dominant---BULLSHIT! Who makes up this "REAL MAN" crap anyway?? In my experience, these types of men are more likely to be arrogant assholes! You know, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a whole SLEW of guys on Wu's who have submissive streaks who won't post a word because they encounter that type of attitude all the time. And that's a shame.

I guess I hoped this place was a little bit more open-minded to people of all persuasions. But perhaps not.

Jessica

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting point Jessica. this thread is an intersting read

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW. Jessica....you have a very valid point there.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ClassyFootTease:

And as for the comments about only a REAL MAN being dominant---BULLSHIT! Who makes up this "REAL MAN" crap anyway?? In my experience, these types of men are more likely to be arrogant assholes!

an arrogant asshole will always get more and better quality women then a submissive wimp

ps from what i've seen and experienced the women that say they hate arrogance or cockiness almost exclusively date these types of guys, they are always bored by the submissive nice guy

actions speak louder than words [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

"Yes, there are always going to be 'online dommes' who pop into a forum and make some "your place is at my feet" comment to illicit reactions (and obviously it has worked). And unfortunately, these type of people give BDSM a bad name. It isn't about calling oneself a 'dominant' and they looking around to treat people as submissives (without their consent)."

Jessica's words.

This was more or less my original point. And what bothers me with that is the fact that it looks like somebody who sincerely wants to meet people to share BDSM experiences but is in fact just an advertisement for a so-called pro.

Now, I've been made to understand that some people here really like this kind of ad so who am I to stand in the way of something beautiful, I'm just saying it ain't my style.

And about the 'Real Men' issue, I have no problem believing that there are a lot of submissive men out there who are by no means whimps, it's just that in my experience there aren't many women who are really dominant unless they are 'pro'. Remember, this is not an accusation, just my conclusion. I think a lot of these women 'play' the domme all day (or night) and when they're at home it's the boyfriend who wears the pants cuz they don't really like submissive men anyway. And never once have I seen a domme in my life that didn't make money with it, I'm not saying it's wrong to make money with what you like but I am saying there's a lot of frauds out there. Anybody can wear a corset and thigh highs but not everybody genuinely knows how to dominate, in my opinion there's a subtle dif.

But yeah, like pointed out to me so very politely, they have a right to put their ads here on the forum but it's just a shame if the ads are so misleading, it makes them ugly and misplaced in my eyes because WU's forum is a place of intimacy and friendship as well as a place for links.

Maybe it's all a matter of taste?

--------------------

ClassyFootTease
Board Regular
Member # 29928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClassyFootTease   Author's Homepage   Email ClassyFootTease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:

And about the 'Real Men' issue, I have no problem believing that there are a lot of submissive men out there who are by no means whimps, it's just that in my experience there aren't many women who are really dominant unless they are 'pro'.[/QB]

Well perhaps that has been your experience, but then I don't know where you are looking. Have you ever been to one of your local BDSM munches?

In general though, yes, dominant females seem to be a small percentage. However, having met many dominant females (and their partners) who were NOT pro dommes, I have to disagree with your assessment of that.

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.: Remember, this is not an accusation, just my conclusion. .[/QB]
Fair enough [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:

I think a lot of these women 'play' the domme all day (or night) and when they're at home it's the boyfriend who wears the pants cuz they don't really like submissive men anyway. [/QB]

And perhaps that's the case for SOME pro-dommes. Perhaps they aren't really dominant at all, but see it as a way to make money and therefore do it for that purpose alone. But then again, there are many other women who chose that profession because they truly do enjoy being dominant and/or are into BDSM play.

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:And never once have I seen a domme in my life that didn't make money with it, I'm not saying it's wrong to make money with what you like but I am saying there's a lot of frauds out there. Anybody can wear a corset and thigh highs but not everybody genuinely knows how to dominate, in my opinion there's a subtle dif.
[/QB]

I absolutely agree.

Jessica

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the winner is....

[ June 24, 2008, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Ninja of the Foot Clan ]

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Well perhaps that has been your experience, but then I don't know where you are looking. Have you ever been to one of your local BDSM munches?

Jessica's words.

I guess I've lost interest over the years. The time I was really looking because it interested me was the time that I didn't really know what I wanted yet or even who I was. I suppose my fantasy at the time was more because I hadn't yet fully developped myself, I was more looking for a sort of 'loving auntie/mother figure who would own me, make me do anything she wanted and lead me into bliss than I was looking for an actual lover. After having been with a woman who was all that and more for me (was with her for about two years and will never forget the BLISS, she's been so sweet to me) I found I had lost interest in the 'idea'.

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart though, for the 'subculture' that is BDSM, hence my initial reaction. [Wink]

--------------------

Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i just need to give my opinion on this. Im not into BDSM and im normally the dominant one.

but when my girlfriend switches it up and is dominant for a night im fine with it.

it can be very hot. i dont know why anyone would say being submissive would make you less of a man. Thats just fucking stupid.

just had to say that. this topic was kinda bugging me.

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the furthest thing from submissive you will ever find. When it's time for feet I grab my wife and take what's rightfully mine...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links