Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which Of These Professions Do You Think Would Have Stronger Smelling Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which Of These Professions Do You Think Would Have Stronger Smelling Feet?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My response came out of the minority so far!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, I voted for the stewardess, not because of the pressure-thing (didn't even know that) but because she IS a waitress and airplanes are often too hot n stuffy anyway.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, there are not more stewardesses only flight attendants - not that there's anything wrong with that! LOL

I would have to agree with the majority on choosing the "waitress". I worked in a small italian restuarant for years and it was mandatory to wear thick soled shoe/sneaker and usually hose and socks. We didn't have an outside window to pick up food -- it was in and out of the kitchen itself to get the food to bring to the customers -- that added to the heat intensity and you want to talk about sweaty, smelly feet at the end of the day!

Oh where were you all then when I needed you most! [Laugh]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt say waitress, because if they wear cotton socks, its not that bad...
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely a smell guy and have also worked around waitresses, but I'd have to stay away from feet in socks and tennis shoes walking around in a nasty kitchen environment all day.
There is 'good' smell and nasty smell, and that is the recipe (no pun intended) for nasty smell. (though I would sample before making any judgments)

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say waitress!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say a DANCE TEACHER, - eg, ballet teacher who is on her feet when she teaches (assuming she has many lessons a day).

or even an FITNESS EXERSIZE TEACHER- who exersizes all day, running in her shoes and socks. This would produce a lot of sweat below, which althogh might get absorbed in the socks, will be smelly as they are constantly jogging/running/ moving about Fast!

^^ They are my answers- DANCE TEACHER and FITNESS EXERSIZE TEACHER...

What do you guys thing of my answers? ?....

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted waitress because I remember my mom's stinky feet from waitressing (even in just sneakers, socks & pantyhose) and they could get quite odorific. And also, because of one of my online girl friends who would boast some of the stinkiest socks around because she would wear them in the same leather shoes that she's been waitressing in for several years -- and *that* combination (any kind of hosiery in those puppies + long shifts of constant movement) seemed like they really would produce some of the most fragrant feet & socks ever! [Smile]

But I'm kind of on the same page as the user who posted before me, whyme -- perhaps "professional dancer" should have been added to the list. When I was an exotic dancer, one of the outfit combos that I was in love with was fishnet thigh highs and boots with some of my super short skirts or bootie shorts. Because my feet would get *so sweaty* while dancing in them for long stretches (I'd say anything over six hours would qualify, lol) -- I would also wear cotton socks over my fishnets so my toes wouldn't completely slide around inside my boots which might cause me to lose my balance. Losing one's balance with a stage full of people watching *not* a good thing, lol. At the end of one of these nights where I was dancing until 6am in the morning, my feet would positively reek. The fishnets, the socks, the boots -- soaked with sweat. I'd be sure to air out the boots the next day to help prolong the life of my shoes, but yeah, very smelly.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."because of one of my online girl friends who would boast some of the stinkiest socks around because she would wear them in the same leather shoes that she's been waitressing in for several years -- and *that* combination (any kind of hosiery in those puppies + long shifts of constant movement) seemed like they really would produce some of the most fragrant feet & socks ever!" [Smile]
Comment by AmberLily

_fjb_ [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
I voted waitress because I remember my mom's stinky feet from waitressing (even in just sneakers, socks & pantyhose) and they could get quite odorific. And also, because of one of my online girl friends who would boast some of the stinkiest socks around because she would wear them in the same leather shoes that she's been waitressing in for several years -- and *that* combination (any kind of hosiery in those puppies + long shifts of constant movement) seemed like they really would produce some of the most fragrant feet & socks ever! [Smile]

But I'm kind of on the same page as the user who posted before me, whyme -- perhaps "professional dancer" should have been added to the list. When I was an exotic dancer, one of the outfit combos that I was in love with was fishnet thigh highs and boots with some of my super short skirts or bootie shorts. Because my feet would get *so sweaty* while dancing in them for long stretches (I'd say anything over six hours would qualify, lol) -- I would also wear cotton socks over my fishnets so my toes wouldn't completely slide around inside my boots which might cause me to lose my balance. Losing one's balance with a stage full of people watching *not* a good thing, lol. At the end of one of these nights where I was dancing until 6am in the morning, my feet would positively reek. The fishnets, the socks, the boots -- soaked with sweat. I'd be sure to air out the boots the next day to help prolong the life of my shoes, but yeah, very smelly.

you sure do know how to arouse a man. lol [Smile] good work.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no one mentioned an athlete. i would love to smell a womans soccer playing feet. if she wears leather boots for a couple games barefoot [Jerkoff]
)

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links