Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sniff and kiss feet in movie theatre? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: sniff and kiss feet in movie theatre?
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man, really appreciate that. [Smile] I think this board is great though. [Wu] could someone tell me how to rezise my avatar because a mod asked?

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope I never tried that.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey go for it. I know i would love to have feet on my lap to do with what i please during the entire movie. Would be even better if it was a really good movie.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like for my wife to put her feet in my lap during a movie. However, I wouldn't lay on the floor. What if there were people in the same row as you?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well at my movie theaters people dump their colas and popcorn all over the floors all the time.

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would anyone want to pay $10 for a movie ticket to lay on the floor? C'mon, keep her feet in your lap, if anything.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

I would play with my gf feet at her house while we watched dvd movies.

--------------------

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doing it at home is great but in public...yea thats hot! it adds an element you can't get at home. in an entire theatre of people there is bound to be at least ONE other person who will enjoy it just as much as you. i agree though eww stay off of the floor man.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Why not rent a movie and lay on your own floor at home.
If I saw you doing that in a theater, I'd purposely walk up your row and step on you like I didn't even know you were there.

_fjb_ [Bump]

[Laugh] fjb - you entertain me!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow girlyfootluvr some fantasy I often think about the same scenario at the ballpark, but not as intense as yours I stop with her feet on the back of my head which still is so hot nothing like all the feet at the ballpark.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...in an entire theatre of people there is bound to be at least ONE other [pervert] who will enjoy it just as much as you.
Comment by Ophillia

Are you including any children who might be there with their parents? [Roll Eyes]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well since you've pissed all over this post twice footjoyboy, i think we should let it alone. i was thinking of a movie during the day (when no one is around) and we live an hour and a half away from each other so i always go to her neighborhood. she's never even been to my city let alone my house. why on god's green earth would you bring up children? obviously i would do nothing even remotely inappropriate with children around. jeez...thanks for ruining my first ever started thread.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fjb i AM a parent and do you really think that i didn't take that into consideration? i have not and would NEVER do anyting inappropriate around children. give me some credit for having a brain! that being said if i go to an R rated movie and there are children there i would think that they would have more problems to worry about then me or second timer in the back row discretly engaging in foot play.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."if i go to an R rated movie"...
Comment by Ophillia

The initial topic post never mentioned a 'R rated' movie, neither did "Second Timer" mention "a movie during the day (when no one is around)".
In fact, you said this: ..."in an entire theatre of people".
I only "pissed" on the thread because it's actions like that in public that contribute to giving foot guys a bad name, and you seem more than happy to enable it.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with all due respect you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG! go back and re-read the post. i said for the ENTIRE MOVIE. reading and comprehension go hand in hand. did you miss out on that part of second grade?
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links