Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Possible Reason Why Foot Fetishes Will NEVER fully catch on (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Possible Reason Why Foot Fetishes Will NEVER fully catch on
Realiti
Board Regular
Member # 31251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Realiti   Author's Homepage   Email Realiti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I think the biggest thing that holds the fetish back is insecurity. Most guys are not very confident about complimenting a strange womans feet. I had a guy approach me in a mall once and tell me that I had beautiful feet. I was flattered and intrigued with his boldness. I had a friend with me that initially laughed after the guy walked off and said "What a weirdo"

We work hard to keep our feet looking and feeling good....lotions, creams, polishes, uncomfortable shoes, anklets..etc... All of these things are to draw attention to our feet. To get a compliment after all of that work is usually very flattering as long as the person is polite about it.

My friend laughed initially, but within 30 minutes she was asking me if her feet were ugly. I assured her she had beautiful feet as well, but she worried herself to death, and talked me to death, about her feet never being complimented. She works hard to keep them that way and now she appreciates any compliment on her feet...the problem is many guys are very hesitant to just walk up to girl and say "I love that color on your toes, you have beautiful feet!" They'll compliment eyes, clothes, hair, legs, or body...but very seldon feet or shoes...why is that I wonder?

Realiti

www.realiti4u.com

--------------------
www.realiti4u.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i discovered that, when my girl's feet were pretty wet while taking a bath, her feet lost the tickling feeling... and i was able to do what ever i want with them... and then she even gave the first foot job ever. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Realiti
Board Regular
Member # 31251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Realiti   Author's Homepage   Email Realiti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, my feet are very ticklish but they seem to lose the tickling sensation when the erotic sensation takes over. I'm much less ticklish when I'm turned on or when the rubbing or licking is a little harder.

Realiti
www.realiti4u.com

--------------------
www.realiti4u.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."when I'm turned on or when the rubbing or licking is a little harder."
Comment by Realiti

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that tickling is pretty far down the list of why people don't accept it. Afterall some people enjot a careful tickling sensation. As sad as this is I think it's just because it's feet I'm afraid and not your typical pair of breasts.

Women's bodies are temples to men, absolutely beautiful, my GF's body is stunning, and I adore it. She loves that I love her feet as well, it makes her feel special. But before she met me she thought feet were ugly and not to be appreciated.

But to be honest the aspect that foot worship is seen by many people as dirty or taboo is a small part of the turn on. Yeah it's kinky and I love it! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear that!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
I agree that tickling is pretty far down the list of why people don't accept it. Afterall some people enjot a careful tickling sensation. As sad as this is I think it's just because it's feet I'm afraid and not your typical pair of breasts.

Thats definatley high on the list for why it might not catch on. However there is another issue, and that involves us, the foot guys. First of all, you have the ones taking it too far, im talking about the freaks in the daily news papers. There arent making it any easier for our positive image, that is enough to fuel peoples hatred for the foot fetish thing. Although those freaks are giving us a bad name, at the same time, its sad to say, but there isnt really anyone out there giving us a good name either.

Every time i hear a foot outsider talk about foot fetishism, in between the "eww" and the "thats weird" theres always " i dont understand" or " i just dont get why". Because of this its clear that the general masses have a big lack of understanding and knowledge of foot fetishism as a whole, yet no one is standing up to fill in that void, meaning the only public knowledge and exposure to the foot world that they get is due to the freaks in the paper, and the media itself which isnt helping with movie scenes such as road trip where some perv licks a sleeping girls feet, in short, making us look like we all are like that. Thus thats the only thing they have to go by, negativity, pervy and creepy.

Tell me who is out there putting a positibe spin on things? Not us, we sit and talk about how the freaks give us a bad name, but hey, its not like us foot guys are doing anything about it.

We could do with a voice, an icon who is putting out there, one person comes to mind and that is QT. Other celebs who have made minor comments about their foot interest in the odd news clipping or interview dont count since they arent going out there way to put 'feet on the map' sorta speak.

But again, a few celebs isnt enough either, there too much negativity out there already. This does not mean that you should go out there and put your interests on the map, not at all. I know are the guys who dont care about how the world sees them, and there are those who already have sig others who indulge them so they are happy too, thats good, my hat is off to them.

Then there are those who want to say something but lack the courage or confidence and just remain with their head down. There were some who were putting it out there, i remember one guy on youtube, i think the channel was footchat or something, with blogs of him talking about his interest, that was a great start. And then the famous vid where the a guy complains about flagging feet videos, i dunno about you, but i have seen less flagging and deletion of youtube feet videos since that clip went up on the site, id say he made a difference right there. If more people did what they did and spread the word that we werent all freaks like the papers, then things would very slowly start to turn around.

Whether foot fetishism catching on or not really matters is a different subject, but for those of you who are interested, well i think this is amongst the top reasons to support this non catching on theory.

[ July 02, 2008, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What people neeed is a late night program on foot fetishism and why people are attracted to it with interviews of people on the street or something as to what they think about it and maybe willing girls, who have never had their toes sucked, sucked and record their reactions down or listen to what they say about it after experiencing it. Personally I'm not bothered if people don't understand it or think it's weird of even if that makes me weird because of it (as that itself is a weird thing to say) but I know there are a lot of people who would feel a lot better if people in general stopped hating on the fetish.

I mean, I never thought I'd indulge it, I just saw it as a fantasy but at the same time I never went out of my way to meet it, I didn't feel so desperate to lick a girls foot while she slept or do anything I shouldn't have done, I just waited patiently.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Realiti:
Honestly, I think the biggest thing that holds the fetish back is insecurity. Most guys are not very confident about complimenting a strange womans feet. I had a guy approach me in a mall once and tell me that I had beautiful feet. I was flattered and intrigued with his boldness. I had a friend with me that initially laughed after the guy walked off and said "What a weirdo"We work hard to keep our feet looking and feeling good....lotions, creams, polishes, uncomfortable shoes, anklets..etc... All of these things are to draw attention to our feet. To get a compliment after all of that work is usually very flattering as long as the person is polite about it.

My friend laughed initially, but within 30 minutes she was asking me if her feet were ugly. I assured her she had beautiful feet as well, but she worried herself to death, and talked me to death, about her feet never being complimented. She works hard to keep them that way and now she appreciates any compliment on her feet...the problem is many guys are very hesitant to just walk up to girl and say "I love that color on your toes, you have beautiful feet!" They'll compliment eyes, clothes, hair, legs, or body...but very seldon feet or shoes...why is that I wonder?

Realiti

www.realiti4u.com

I'm glad your friend realize the scope of the compliment you received; being closed minded she missed out initially. Her lost. I hope she knows better now. If a women gets a genuine compliment about her feet from a guy, that guy is a special rare breed of a man, she should be honored to meet such a man. The elusive footman is oh, so [Cool] [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links