Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What category do you put yourself in? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What category do you put yourself in?
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scent is my major interest, provided the girl and her feet are pretty and well taken care of.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sight, sniffing and kissing/licking (kind of like french kissing if she had a mouth on her soles).

The act of sucking never really did anything for me, I mostly do that for her pleasure.

Trampling, tickling, ballbusting, etc are activities that I never really understood, much less took part in, but to each his own.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say smelling is one of my faves, but more when it's combined with the foot/feet being rubbed on my face.

I also enjoy licking the soles and sucking toes can be pretty fun, and i think some girls really love it.

I'm always down to massage some pretty feet especially just to get those feet in my lap, and to feel how soft they are.

I'll tickle, but just to be playful, it doesn't really do that much for me.

And a footjob is nice, but unless the girl is really good at giving one, i would probably prefer the feet in my face plus a handjob, or feet in the face while fucking.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would categories myself as footjob, sucking and massaging kind of guy. But i am also a voyeur. I love to look at feet wherever i go and admire the different beauty and variety of them all.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quoting Second Timer."staring (most underrated of the activities!!)"

Yes sir, you are right. many times i have jerked off while holding my wife's feet, while repeating " i just want to look at them" over and over again.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an well rounded foot freak so I subscribe to all of the above. Once a girl wanted to put her big toe in my butt...that was a no go. I mean I gotta draw the line somewhere.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow cfg!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kissing, sucking, sniffing, staring as well and cuming on
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Agree staring (most underrated of the activities)
2)touching/ massaging
3)sniffing
4)sucking

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do things in a particular order - start by smelling at the base of the toes, then move to licking her wrinkled soles and finally as I'm about to let loose, I suck on as many toes as I can get in my mouth at the time.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called myself UK_Luckyguy because I have genuinely satisfied my every foot fantasy... It started with toe sucking on my ex, moving up to footjobs, cumming on feet etc

One "sideline" which doesnt seem so common these days is shoe fucking which I love. I have many wild experiences in this through my teens.

I guess I categorise myself as a bit of a Jack of all trades [Laugh]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me its none of the stuff mentioned so far, apart from footjobs which i have yet to try but i find appealing.

I like footsie and sole to sole footplay, thats my thing.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like looking, playing footsies, massaging, licking, sucking, smelling (if they don't stink), foot jobs, and being smothered by feet. And I think I might like being dominated by her feet... but I don't know, the idea of being dominated both arouses and turns me off at the same time because I don't want the girl thinking I'm weak and subordinate.

[ July 11, 2008, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like rubbing and kissing my gfs feet. I guess I,m a kisser.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kissing, smelling, and screwing

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links