Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever foot massaged your way into Foot worship??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you ever foot massaged your way into Foot worship??
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever purposely asked a woman to massage her feet (or she ask you), You then do it for her, for the 'hidden' incentive that you can flirt your way into trying to let you lick them after the massage....(with some clever flirting technique) etc.

I thought it would be a good strategy, even though a bit of planning would be involved lol.

Did you try it?......succeed/fail?

Did you try it, and she said NO!...
did you nearly get there?

share your stories...

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few times with some of my models and then started worshipping her/their feet...it was never a problem...in fact they all loved it.
I think the secret is know beforehand if the woman will be open towards foot worship. There are certain types of girls I would never ask because I´m almost 100% certain that they wouldn`t let me massage their feet, let alone kiss & suck on their toes. [Wink]
So far I´ve been lucky.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried it three times, failed once, ex girlfriend thought it was gross but wasnt that freaked out... but i have succeeded twice, one time with an ex girlfriend and from then on she got really into my foot fetish ( [Big Grin] ) and another time with a friend who then became my girlfriend... and again got really into foot fetish(!)... before we got together (when we were technically still friends) our idea of a chilled evening was me massaging her feet, and eventually worshipping them. heaven!

i consider myself very lucky... and on a side note i don't necessarily use this massage technique as a way to get to worship a girls feet... sometimes i've just asked and had yes or no...

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I have a few times with some of my models and then started worshipping her/their feet...it was never a problem...in fact they all loved it.
I think the secret is know beforehand if the woman will be open towards foot worship. There are certain types of girls I would never ask because I´m almost 100% certain that they wouldn`t let me massage their feet, let alone kiss & suck on their toes. [Wink]
So far I´ve been lucky.

-Hal-

How did you start your model business website, was it your idea? how did you get your first models?
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was actually my gf`s idea...we were running a free photo foot-website those days (back around 2002) and she recommended starting a larger site with various foot-models.
I found my first models via an ad in the paper. Nowadays most of the new models are either girls that are recommended by older models (their friends, sisters, room-mates, etc.) or women who I see on the street (I usually give them my number and if I´m lucky they will call me).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it happens it would have to happen with someone who is just more than just a friend in my opinion. I did it with one girl started out massaging her feet she said she loved it then eventually that lead up to more than just the massage and I got to worship them. You just have to feel the situation.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never done this. I have massaged girls feet and gave them pedicure or whatever, but i have never went and sucked their toes right after/during that time.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only like the most common way to make your fetish known, I did it. Worked like a charm. Most can't resist unless they have a weird thing about their feet.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJ_Fan
Board Regular
Member # 6907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah its worked for me.
just do it in a cheeky way i rekon. just slip one toe in and out quickly with a bit of a grin after and see how she responds.
my lady enjoys it

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yea! I did it with this Italian girl 2 summers ago when I was in Italy. She has super nice feet! A tattoo toe ring on the 2nd toe of her right foot I think. I was in heaven!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats actually one of my techniques. First of all you need to know that the girl has some kind of attraction to you. You give her the fullbody massage. She lays on her stomach and you start from her back...and you slowly work your way down. lower back...back of thigh...back of calves...when u reach her feet now...you apply lotion on everywhere except her toes and u lift her foot up while giving the massage. after a lil while of massaging her soles you simply slip her toes in your mouth...The moans that follow are usually reward enough...done it many a times [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal you are the man!!! What does your girl friend say about you worshipping other girls feet ? [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only done that with someone I was dating and had told about it already.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats how i usually start the foot lovin' with my girlfriends, they've all enjoyed it.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links